• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attaching a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I just need someone to attach these together: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=0z4co2

I don't wanna attach them in-game cuz it takes up space.

This is frostwolf's model though he hasn't been online in a long time so it seemed impossible to get his permission.

The geoset's texture is in the folder. I just need someone to attach the geoset to the model's shoulder. Give it Team Color too hehe :)
There's also a hammer model along with it. Just attach it to the unit's right hand. Also attach hero glow to the model. ]

Hehe I intend to build a Kurdran Wildhammer model ;)

Level 21
Lol I really got nothing to do.. Can someone do this pleaseee? :) Sorry for double posting xD patience really isn't something Im good at
Done. Since you want to use him as a hero he would also need a dissipate animation. I could make a very simple dissipate if you want me to, that wouldn't look very good (but at least he would rise from the ground and fly into the sky). Anyway, since you are a fan of this Wildhammer guy, have you seen these models?http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...228176/?prev=r=20&status=a&page=6#post2406309
First
Second

Attachments

• Dwarf.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Level 12
Yeah add a dissipate :) +rep for now and I'll add again when youre done with the dissipate ;) oh I have those but thanks anyway

EDIT:
Also can you make the shoulder pads a little bit lower? and insert the hammer a little more into his hand? Just little adjustments :) And if you can, retexture the JUST the head with the texture sent along. I'd be realy grateful :)

EDIT:
Can you check this one out? The attachments doesn't seem to appear in-game and WE always crashes when it loads the model:

Attachments

• KurdranHead.blp
    22.9 KB · Views: 46
  • KurdranOnFoot.mdx
    92.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Level 21
Yeah add a dissipate :) +rep for now and I'll add again when youre done with the dissipate ;) oh I have those but thanks anyway

EDIT:
Also can you make the shoulder pads a little bit lower? and insert the hammer a little more into his hand? Just little adjustments :) And if you can, retexture the JUST the head with the texture sent along. I'd be realy grateful :)

EDIT:
Can you check this one out? The attachments doesn't seem to appear in-game and WE always crashes when it loads the model:
Sure, but again you'll have to wait. Patience, I'll post it during the day, when I have free time :)

Level 21
I added rarity to his animations(so he won't scratch his head all the time) and, as I said, dissipate animation is somewhat unsightly. By the way, your model still has all bones of the other white bearded mortar team guy, so high file size too. It has a bunch of unused/incorrect event objects(the footprints of the mortar team and their attack and death sounds). It has wrong collision shapes(of the mortar team), unused particle emitter, 8 empty geosets, some geosets attached to the wrong bones, missing/wrongly set geoset animations, and who knows what else, I can't remember everything.:eekani:

Attachments

• Dwarf2.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 90
Level 21
Maybe red? How do you make icons anyway?
I'm certainly not an artist, so I make them by editing screenshots, correcting some parts with Photoshop, and adding the borders with Button Manager. I just thought you could need an icon, so I made it.

Attachments

• BTNDwarf.blp
    5.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DISBTNDwarf.blp
    2.8 KB · Views: 80
  • SSHDwarf.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.