• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Not Fully A Request (An Idea (Colossus))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i always thought the age of mythology colossus was amazong. it had such a towering element to it. it was lean, skinny, but towering.
hard to find many models on here that are like that. ones you can make big in the scaling value but not have them be all wide and stuff too

just an idea for someone looking for some inspiration to create their next model! :) hehe
1644478598661.png

p.s. couldnt find a great image of it. either you've played the game or you havent :p in game they create something magical hehe
1644478654884.png
1644478869709.png

i got the idea when in game (monster masters RPG bot right pic) my guy bugged out and became super big. he has a colossal look to him. tall/big it looks like the model was made to be this size when scaled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.