• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attached images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
When editing a post, if the post has many attached images, the images attached last are shown last in the list, all in one row, and it can take a very long time to scroll to them. Especially annoying when it scrolls all the way back to the first position if you upload another image, and there is no scrollbar so you have to repeatedly tap the "next" arrow.
I suggest adding a scroll bar there.

Another thing, the table/tabs formatting tag, I think the rectangular tab buttons for switching between different tabs look too plain, the old ones were better.

Level 23
It's more of an inconvenience than a serious issue.

The bit with the attached images. It's hard to put it on the screenshot, the problem I have is just that it takes way too long to tap the right arrow to get to the most recently added images as there is no scrollbar.
Edit: just realised you can scroll by dragging the images to the left lol :hohum:
Scrolling.png

Plain tabs
Maybe there's some way to make them look better...
Tabs.png

Ah, is this on mobile? You said tap earlier.
Just tested on PC; attachments can indeed be navigated by dragging.

As for the attachments scrolling to the other end of the list on-upload, here is a sample:

Attach2.gif

It can be a nuisance if there are a lot of them.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
The attachments are a known "issue".
I prefer the classy system, where you could see all attachments (small thumbnail) listed below the post with insert options etc.

Not the current display of limited oversized images/thumbnails, scroll, insert options hidden behind a button and limited overview.

It's an inconvenience/nuisance. That we are aware of. For starters, we could decrease the thumbnail sizes to allow more attachments to be shown.

As for the tabs, there are more pressing matters, but sure we can take a look at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.