• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Here is the image so people don't need to follow the link:

tumblr_lesiwugWGU1qblk80o1_500.png

Level 4
I suppose no one needs any particular model, but having the ones you like may enhance the experience of the gameplay. I know it does for me. For example, I have played many Poke'mon wc3 maps without custom made models. I recently played one which did have custom models (for the majority of pokemon) and it was so much more fun with that aspect alone. I guess it really depends on the theme of your map whether or not you need a particular model.

Just a thought.

Level 2
I'm Already using the Altair model but I would like to have some variety as the Altair is clearly him and having 6 people running around as him would reduce the immersion of the game. Grand Kaiser that's exactly right and the reason I want this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.