• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Asking people to help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I know its been done but i want a person to make me a spell. Its a leap spell but there are restrictions to it. For normal leap spells they have to allow everything.

For the leap spell i want i wish it to be in GUI but if u need to than u could put it in JASS or vJASS.

Anyway I wish the spell to make the player leap off the ground and depending on where it lands it does different things. The hero could land on land or buildings. On land I want the hero to slide a lil bit because of drag of a normal human would. On a building idk how to make it better looking. Also if a person target lets say a tree, cliff(not trying to jump over but on a cliff), and doodads beside buildings will be denied of leaping. I tried doin this but it has leaks and cause too many problems. Im wishing for someone to help me out and making this for me Thanks for anyone who does and +rep

Level 13
Anyway I wish the spell to make the player leap off the ground and depending on where it lands it does different things. The hero could land on land or buildings. On land I want the hero to slide a lil bit because of drag of a normal human would. On a building idk how to make it better looking. Also if a person target lets say a tree, cliff(not trying to jump over but on a cliff), and doodads beside buildings will be denied of leaping.

Is it a target leap unit/point? Because the leap I know is no target but I'll try the target one. and what do you mean on the sliding one? and how far and how high the height of the leap? And about the "landing on building", Do you mean the unit getting on the top of the building? xD

Level 10
If you know the game assassin creed you know wut i mean. Leap is the same as jumpping basicly. By landing on the building i mean on top of the roof. Im still working on it myself. By sliding i mean when the unit comes down from leaping it will slide a lil bit depending if its on dirt or grass. Dirt will make a lil dust cloud while grass will just touch down. Its more of a point leap where you click the place and it will leap to it if its in range of ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.