• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Side Leap Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello people, i want help (yeah... again). That time i need one skill like miranas leap but a little diferente. When we press the miranas leap skill she goes to her front (facing angle), i want a skill who when we press it the char goes to her side (one skill for the right side and other one to the left). Its importante to say that i was making one hack n slash game, so my camera is in 3rd person. So... anyone want to help me? If u are too ocupied to help me so, just give me the triggers, i've tried to make the skill all the afternoon and... nothing :ogre_rage: so help people o/ please!

Level 20
In the leap spells in the spell section change the facing angle to -90 or 90 + degrees which is left and right angle altho if the leap spell is configurable even if the spell is unconfigurable then find the stage of the spell : temp_angle variable or move function.

Status
Not open for further replies.