• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with my Hack'n Slash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys, i'm making one H&s game and i have one problem! I'm very noob here and i dont know how to make skills. If anyone can help me, please, make one skill (Attack) and post here. The ideia of the skill is simple (i guess), just make a skill without target (like mirana's leap, just push, no target's), that skill have to hit the front of the caster, more or less 80 of radius, and cause a damage to unit who are inside of that radius (it will be best if dont damage ally) the skill animation can be just one slice in the air or nothing, i dont care, i just need the skill. So... Someone here want to help me?

Level 2
yeah! i know but, i cant finde one spell like this, i just want a speel who damage targets who are in front of the caster vision, i dont know how to make this in the triger, if anyone know please help with a tutorial or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.