• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Asian Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay I'm making a map with some asians in it, and I can't find the asian models. I DON'T WANT ANIME CRAP, I mean models which represent asian soldiers of different times and cultures; like palace guards, generals and other crap, I saw some on the hive a long time ago if I'm right, but I can't find them. I searched on wc3c too, nothing there. So, can anyone find them/make them for me?

If you do make them, make them as low in size as possible and make them use ingame textures :p And I need chinese/japanese buildings aswell.

Level 16
Here are some asian themed buildings, although most of them are of huge filesize.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?search=building&d=list&r=20

I'm not sure about models tho. Imo most models would look the same whether they're asian themed or otherwise, the only great difference being the textures. You could ask for some skinners to make you asian-looking skins instead, that would be faster and easier to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.