• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenvale Template -

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: XPQJ
My template.. LOL I just added the units.. UGLIEST Template of ALL TEMPLATES.......

Keywords:
Ashenvale, map, template
Contents

Ashenvale Template - (Map)

Reviews
12:23, 10th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Poor terrain quality, horrible description.

M

12:23, 10th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Poor terrain quality, horrible description.

Level 10
descriptions should make people want to download your product, if even you think it is ugly/bad then why upload it? Please use BB codes to make your map more eye catching to the downloaders.

I looked at the template and I cannot understand its purpose. A template should be a base for another to build a map, so either some sort of beautiful terrain or some functional AoS or arena terrain that has triggers and such that support the map genre.

Map is not something that another creator could use as a template, please try to look through some of the terraining tutorials or just put some more time into your work.

Good tutorial:Click Here