1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. And she's bought a stairway to heaven. The 6th Special Effect Contest Results are here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ashenvale Template -

Submitted by nic
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
My template.. LOL I just added the units.. UGLIEST Template of ALL TEMPLATES.......

Keywords:
Ashenvale, map, template
Contents

Ashenvale Template - (Map)

Reviews
12:23, 10th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Poor terrain quality, horrible description.
  1. 12:23, 10th Jun 2011
    -Kobas-:
    Poor terrain quality, horrible description.

2. XPQJ

XPQJ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    descriptions should make people want to download your product, if even you think it is ugly/bad then why upload it? Please use BB codes to make your map more eye catching to the downloaders.

I looked at the template and I cannot understand its purpose. A template should be a base for another to build a map, so either some sort of beautiful terrain or some functional AoS or arena terrain that has triggers and such that support the map genre.

Map is not something that another creator could use as a template, please try to look through some of the terraining tutorials or just put some more time into your work.

Good tutorial:Click Here