• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenvale Shores

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Map is a brand new 2on2 Laddermap made with terrain of Ashenvale.

-1 natural creepspot (lvl 5) for each player on his side
-1 natural creepspot (lvl 10) for each player on his side
-2 neutral, guarded Shops by creepspots (lvl 16)
-2 neutral, guarded Goblin Labs by creepspots (lvl 15)
-2 neutral, guarded Goldmines (12500) by creepspots (lvl 14) in middle of the map
-2 neutral, guarded Goldmines (12500) by creepspots (lvl 10)
-2 neutral, guarded Goldmines (12500) by creepspots (lvl 24)

And some Creepspots around the map (4x lvl 11) (2x lvl 4)
Contents

Ashenvale Shores (Map)

Reviews
13:46, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: Lacking map description
Level 21
R.I.P map description.
Uuuh once again for the billionth time a map without a good description will never be approved. Have a look at this. What are the first words listed? Yeah, these:

"Submitted Map Resources need to have a good detailed description on the Hive. It must include a thorough explanation of the gameplay and a credits list. We recommend that you also include a features list, screenshots and a changelog.
A map description that only contains "Hope you like it, my first map" or "power core v3 new updates, see loadingscreen good map" will be rejected."

Gameplay part doesn't concern you but what about the rest? I guess you already know the answer. Read the Map Submission Rules thoroughly and pay attention to every single rule because it may make the difference between approval and rejection.

Off-topic: Cheers, this is sharply my 900th post!

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

The expansions around the center should definitely be larger, as they lack building space.

EDIT: Also, set the map to support the latest patch in the options.

Last edited by a moderator: