• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AshenBrokenColumn1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
here it is my pizza tower with better texture and some extra things :)

updated: resized the flower pot

Keywords:
doodad, structures, kingluis, pizza, tower, Italy, Rome, Italian, Italic.
Contents

AshenBrokenColumn1 (Model)

Reviews
12:38, 21st Nov 2011 Frankster: This model does not even meet the minimum of a model. The textures are bad and looks like CnP, The wrap is also very crappy. There are no animations. It could be a doodad, but just a very basic one. The internal...

M

12:38, 21st Nov 2011
Frankster:

This model does not even meet the minimum of a model.
The textures are bad and looks like CnP, The wrap is also very crappy.
There are no animations. It could be a doodad, but just a very basic one.
The internal name is also not correctly changed.
All in all, the model is too bad and has too small edits to get approved.

Level 22
4 questions:

what the hell?
why did you import wc3 existing texture replicas into your model?
how did you manage to make the wrap so messy?
and is that pizzatower texture a random pastiche of random pictures around?

This. :ogre_rage:

I most enjoy the retarded wrap on the broken walls down below, and the random flag and spam of strange objects on top.

Last edited:
lol?

what are polies?
I don't know why saying copyed textures?
the "wrap" I don't know how to fix it O_O

omg, I need to know this things and fast O_O
sad that I am no "model maker" genious >.<
we're not responsible if you are no genious. we aren't asking you to post your models.

you might make something, look at it and think it is fairly good, but this feeling is always biased. for instance, this one looks like crap.

"first tries at modelling" are better posted at the Modeling Section than the resource section, because there you will get deeper critics and info on how to improve, and here you'll get rejection mostly

are polies the little "spots"?
if so its true, there are many >.<
They are not spots. They are polygons, if you know polygons.

we're not responsible if you are no genious. we aren't asking you to post your models.

you might make something, look at it and think it is fairly good, but this feeling is always biased. for instance, this one looks like crap.

"first tries at modelling" are better posted at the Modeling Section than the resource section, because there you will get deeper critics and info on how to improve, and here you'll get rejection mostly

^this is what Kingluis shouldl do.