• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashbringer - Argent Book

This is my first big project... A four/five years project in the making, at least! It has 8 playable chapters and various interludes. There may be many typos and grammar mistakes, be patient please as I'm not a native English speaker. If you found any bug please report me and I will do my best to fix it and report me if I forgot to mention someone in credits. I hope you enjoy this campaign as much as I enjoyed making it.

THE STORY

It follows the tale of "the Ashbringer" comic book by Blizzard, from the creation of the mighty sword to its tragic corruption.

Characters

Alexandros Mograine - Paladin of the Silver Hand and a true hero of Lordaeron. He fought valiantly in the Second War and took for himself a powerful artifact that will become the ultimate weapon against the Undead.

Darion Mograine - Alexandros' youngest, has a pure and kind heart. He will do anything in his power to save his people and his family.

Renault Mograine - Alexandros' oldest son, he's very ambitious and wants to exceed his father.

Taelan Fordring - Taelan is a powerful Highlord in the Scarlet Crusade ranks, he left his father on bad terms but he's an idealist and a true hero.

Tirion Fordring - Taelan's father, he's a brave paladin but grew more and more disillusioned with his paladin companions. He left the world to spend his final days in solitude.

Saidan Dathrohan - Along with Alexandros, Tirion, and Uther Lightbringer he founded the Order of the Silver Hand but lately he has begun to behave strangely, maybe he has something to hide...

Isillien - Isillien is a powerful priest and he's the High Inquisitor in the Scarlet Crusade. Isillien has a strong belief: the enemy of humanity must be eradicated... at any cost!

PATCH COMPATIBILITY

1.24a - 1.28c

Version 1.5

-Added New Map
-Changed Hotkeys (QWER keys)
-New abilities for Taelan
-New custom models
-Difficulty level can be choosen for every map

-Minor Bug fixed
-New Models
-Reworked custom races (Argent Dawn in particular)
-Bug in Hearthglen Chapter fixed

190086-f0a9f6085a9b1dfb6cf7faa49b9515c6.jpg

190087-77b18fec06e1e8d74f2e372b34673b67.jpg

190088-dab22205ff8b41382f725d940dad962a.jpg

190089-338141872878f17db96a0e5d3817e006.jpg

190090-b1931ae1e0936adebdd7b77ebcfaee67.jpg

190091-3f8aebc64a49fceb1bed5859c4f06b41.jpg
190092-f614fecac750ca85ed9eaf27a736005b.jpg

Custom Models

Sunchips (Ashbringer corrupted and purified)
Mike (Chapel, Castle, House Ruins, Palisade)
Tillinghast (Isillien)
Stefan.K (Magni Bronzebeard, Draka, Bolvar Fordragon, Orc Militia)
Hayate (Medieval Ram)
Tranquil (Castle Props)
Geries (Fence)
Ket (Curtains)
Sin'dorei300 (Clock, Human symbol)
-=Emergenzy=- (Castle walls)
imforfun (Plant pot)
N.Knight (Dresser)
!!GORO!! (Globe)
Pvt.Toma (Picture frame)
Alethos (Female child)
kangyun (Saidan Dathrohan, Sally Whitemane)
Talavaj (Stone&Sword Assets)
dhguardianes (Rainbow)
Sfilip (Sheep)
Ujimasa Hojo (Mounted paladin)
olofmoleman (Moria props)
The_Silent (Dungeon walls)
Sellenisko (Dwarf death bringer)
Steamer (Sir Zeliek)
thesilent (Candels)
PROXY (Lady Blaumeux, Castillian)
WindexIsBack (Lights)
Mythic (Psyonic shots)
General Frank (Blood elf paladin)
Tamplier777 and HerrDave (Argent Dawn buildings)
Lender (Spider web)
HappyTauren (CityBuilding, Lordaeron Trees)
mr. Bob (Castle walls)
HerrDave (Rohan houses)
xYours Trulyx (Righteous Guard)
MC! (BlackHole model)
Mythic (Void Rift model)
Ket Golosov (City house)
Fersz (Balnazzar, Varimathras)
67Chrome (RunnerSkin)
Wulfrein and Ket (Scarlet Bishop)
LarsLushmane (ProtoLich)

Custom Skins

Blood Raven (Scarlet Crusade Captain, Commander, Bishop, Herod)

Custom Icons

Sunchips (Ashbringer pure and corrupted)
The Panda (Lightfall)
PrinceYaser (Volatile Light)
loktar (Garona)
Murlocologist (Dwarf and Blood elf)

Custom Spells

mckill2009 (Holy retribution)
G00dG4m3 (Lightfall)
KILLCIDE (Volatile Light)
HammerFist132 (Wave of souls)
D4RK_G4ND4LF (custom Harvesting Lumber System)
Manasurge (Celestial Beam)
Tank-Commander (Chaos Singularity Spell)
Ogre_Bob (Opportunity)

Custom Music

Total War Medieval 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Tiero (Warcraft 3 - Blackrock and roll remix)
Cranius (Darrowshire)
Contents

Ashbringer - Argent Book (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
There's a discrepancy between difficulty levels especially comparing boss battles (some could be more creative than just a strong hero casting spells; e.g. triggered events and whatnot) with melee heavy chapters. The first few maps are in dire need of...
Level 7
Spoiler Alert
Chapter one:Terrain not much,models not much but better than nothing,love the magni model in the end.and ashbringer is really tiny in his hands ,

Chaper two:Tell the number of Corrupters,Make more gold,Terrain original map don’t like it should made a custom,dialogs go fast,camera is way to focus it needs zoom out,at the start undead attack with big force,Renault good thing that can be revived(sayes tool tip missing),although I can do it my self put Shortcuts for lvls like Q W E,good use of music,well I use a cheat code to see the terrain for review and I found a secret gate to the south which leades to a secreat room didn’t found out how to open it.and good use of Kel’tuzads voice.

Chapter three:not much of terrain and models and darions models was some kind of anime or something? Did not like it.but it at least looked like him,good idea to use comics pictures for its icon.

Chapter four:I’m starting to think you don’t care much about Terrain,liked darions lvls though,and good shortcuts, darions voice chats are combined voices from Arthas from hearthstone and aduin from world both good and bad,masseges pop up twice example optional quest pops up twice,if look at the cost Ram is pretty good(too much armor)(more than max townhall wtf),

Chapter five:im losing items and lvls(patch bug I see it a lot),if I didn’t used that cheat code I didn’t know to go North(give more details about the mission),well harvest system was new but anyway,new units are good,again low gold,Wich doctors mana totem gives fast reg too fast and its lvls got no cooldown(lucky me),and in story raid on Naxxramas was an sneak attack not a enemy wipe,

Chapter six:I cant get in I played on patch 1.26

Choosing screan was good the Ashbringer the flag good,

Last edited:
Level 2
For some reason when I log into my Custom Campaign screen, the Ashbringer Campaign keeps making my game crash. I can confirm this because whenever I remove the file from the Custom Campaign folder, my game doesn't crash. I'm doing this on a 1.27 version of the game.

Level 5
I played this campaing in 1.30 Classic war3 Complete it was realy good with new amazing story becuse i realy miss this Custom campaings like OutsiderXE so if you guys have problem in playing this campaing play it on 1.30.4 😁❤️

I started up this campaign today before getting pulled away to something else and having to pause. But I could tell even from just the introductory cinematics that this is going to be good. I have not read the Ashbringer comics, but I have seen other artistic renditions of the scene of purifying the crystal both in Old Hillsbrad WoW dungeon and in my old favorite movie Tales of the Past III. As kids we loved that movie to the point that we burned it to DVD and it's probably still somewhere in the coffers of my parents' basement.

So anyway, I've got a lot more content to go through here but I wanted to post back and say I'm looking forward to it! Keep up the good work. Only downside for me so far was a couple of lag spikes on mission 1, which I know can be almost impossible to avoid.

Edit: I played to the end of mission 1, although I initially tried on Hard difficulty and got wrecked so I switched to normal and honestly I still had a hard time of it. I guess I'm rusty at playing more than I expected... xD
By the time that I finished, both Alexandros and the second base to help defend were dead. Seemed like it was scripted so that having Saidan die in that other base was functioning properly, but with Alexandros dead the ending cinematics were a bit weird. Alexandros did a lot of talking but was not visually present in the scene, I assume because he never finished reviving at my altar before the game ended. Is it easy to add some quick check to basically instantly revive the Alexandros hero unit offscreen before the ending cinematic starts?

Edit 2: Another note, as a tiny bug report on Mission 2 (Stratholme) the "Iron Plating" upgrade seemed to not benefit the trainable Knight units in the manner that I would have expected.

Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you for this campaign!

I really enjoyed the story and the gameplay, especially the infiltration mission.

The special features for the Silver Crusade and Scarlet Crusade factions were interesting.

A little too difficult for me but that's personal.

Level 1
Man, finally a campaign based in a comic keep the good work

Hombre, finalmente una campaña basada en un comic, sigue con el buen trabajo

Level 2
anyone noticed hidden director room? How to open it in chapter 2? Cause i pressed the pad but it didnt open the gate or make it vulnerable.
Nvm found the 2nd switch and opened. Let's see what this gives :eek:

Last edited:
Level 2
Allright so some words. Campaign completed on hard difficulty. To be honest only 1st mission was hard, but because i intended to destroy both bases sieging Saidan. Argent faction is op as hell. Once you get to paladin/witch doctor + later gryphon riders combo its unbreakable. Even during Final push in last mission i stood my ground pretty easily. Well by the books and in wow game Argent Dawn was pretty overpowered as well (still 2% mana per second from totem? xD). Also loved darion/tirion spells especially ultimates. I recall only of 1 ult that i liked so far previously. Also loved the director's room easter egg. Taelan is my only concern. Should he be so useless? I mean his abilities didn't do much (that's why i maxed bash xd), + he has mana even though his abilities are free. Maybe i am just this good but hard difficulty wasn't very challenging (nighthalls harvesting is rofl. 12th minute of the mission got full upgrades and 6k + lumber in store, so maybe that could be balanced). Also i noticed that paladins aura worked only in last mission (i mean those guys u upgrade from swordsman), it didn't show up in previous mission even though i researched it. Also in first missions the upgrades doesn't work (only armor upgrade for riflemen and siege rams, but swords and plates didn't). And at last. The Naxxramas. I must say i enjoyed "raiding" this instance in warcraft 3 mode, though the corridors were very tight, which made most of my units stuck. And also couldn't find the solution of the waygate puzzle... Searched almost everywhere. Ergo. Loved the campaign. It was a pleasure to play such broken faction, and to feel the MIGHT of the Argent Dawn. 5*.
Edit: Maybe giving upgrades to enemies would make the work. Cause in last mission i finished the game with enemies having 2/1 i think or maybe 2/2 but they weren't maxed out that's for sure (i mean melee upgrades), the wyrms were 0/0 all the time

Last edited:
Level 5
Just started playing the campaign (on 1.31) and everything seems good, I'm on chapter two and pretty like it, but I noticed something odd: My knights don't receive the sword and plating upgrades from the blacksmith, only the knights both in the first and second chapter.
Is it my problem or anybody else has the same??

Level 29
Just started playing the campaign (on 1.31) and everything seems good, I'm on chapter two and pretty like it, but I noticed something odd: My knights don't receive the sword and plating upgrades from the blacksmith, only the knights both in the first and second chapter.
Is it my problem or anybody else has the same??
There are a lot of bugs that you might encounter with 1.31.1, most notably the broken triggers (save-load bug) and the black screen issue (after exiting the score screen). I think the fact all upgrades don't carry over to every missions is probably due to the game cache problem. If you want to play this campaign and don't encounter numerous problems, please use the version that the author recommends (1.27).

Level 23
Some notes I wrote down

Prologue
Great camaera angles, especially him coming to Southshore inn.

Ch1
Melee and armour upgrades don't affect knights at Alexandro's camp.
If Alex is dead before the ending cinematic, he is not revived, and he is missing in all the ending cinematics.
At the very end, the camera comes back from fading black and then goes back into fading black once again.

Ch2
For some reason, this chapter is far easier than 1st mission.
Grey never attacks with any serious force, mostly just ghouls and the death knight.

Interlude
The creepy music is the perfect choice for this atmosphere. The darkness/lack of light within the monastary when Saiden kills Highbanks really adds to the entire scene a lot.

Ch3
There is a lot of unused terrain in this map, and the only relevant main places were the human base, the undead base, and the ruins where you do the side quest for the ram.

Ch4
I really like the argent tech tree. The paladin's upgrades are so good that I just made them for the entire campaign, except for a few archers to counter hawks/ other air later in the game.
Something weird happened with blue's AI, and sometimes he would just send Alexandros against me without any back up, just him.

Ch5
The bottom door of the top right corner was destroyable, even though later it was pinged as being opened when the 3rd obelisk was activated.
Roar on the demi hero is less than useful, since Darion is magic immune during his avatar, and the blood elf is permanently immune to magic (we only have 5 characters in this mission excluding saveable meat shield troops, so that is almost half the party.)

Ch6
Saiden is insanely powerful in this mission, with divine shield, finger of death, + some spell that damages my units when he dies.
Brown's hero in this mission also reappears in the storming Heartglen mission (the Blademaster Herod I think), but apparently he is not that important since he just dies in that mission (Heartglen) without our heroes making comment about him, nor do our heroes say anything about him here in this mission (which is fine, but if he is going to appear in multiple missions, maybe he should be worth 1 line from our heroes).
It was good each enemy base had different composition, since that forces players to not just use 1 type of unit for their entire army (hawks from Saiden force players to use anti-air, and Issilen (orange) has masses of units with banish that require us to get dispel.)

Ch7
This was probably the hardest mission along with mission 1, especially since Kel'thuzad is unpredictable as sometimes he just pushes with huge forces and ploughs through multiple Scarlet bases.
There is no explanation for why/ how the undead are attacking us. I think their focus should have stayed on the Scarlet crusade, unless it mentions in the cinematics we were noticed by Kelthuzad too.

Ch8
Is it possible to go towards the cave, and get the +4 agi/str item from the gnoll boss, but still go back to the main gate and choose the brute force option?

Ch9
Just from watching the cinematic at the end, I was not able to see what an "act of love" meant. I had to go to the wiki online to check, since its not obvious what Darion stabbing himself in the chest has to do with love.

General Points
The story telling here was really incredible. The fact that we got to play Alexandros and then as his son later on really gave that feeling of being able to witness different generations of the same family, and that was really neat. I am pretty sure I've only stuck to the Wc novels and avoided the comics in the past, but if this is the level of story telling in the comics, I will definitely try to read some of them when I have time. This campaign was a lot fun, glad to see more campaigns in the genre of the Plaguelands/fallen Lordaeron background/storyline, especially ones with RTS missions like this campaign.

Thanks to @Xetanth87 for the tool that allows us to play campaigns on the latest Patch of Wc3.

Level 23
It was suppose to be played in between 1.24-1.28.
The hive recommendation only shows the version the map/campaign was made on. It makes sense that maps/camapigns are "meant" to be played on versions where there are no bugs, and Wc3 1.32 and above have fixed the main issues that plague the earlier versions. The worst thing that can happen is for there to be random crashes or black screens while playing a campaign, where there is no obvious solution how to fix them. Xetanth's tool has clear guidelines for what it can/cant do -- i.e protected campaigns or sub map missions (sub map missions don't make the campaign unplayable, just makes that specific mission unplayable, like the 2nd last mission in this campaign). Going into a campaign knowing you can play through it without any bugs is always going to be a superior experience than having random crashes like is common in the higher versions of pre-1.32.

Level 20
I know how important good feedback is, so I'm trying to give as much as possible (and hopefully useful advices as a fellow mapmaker) :
WALL OF TEXT & MAJOR NICKPICKING INCOMING !

-Played the 2.02 version on normal difficulty on my 1.27 game version-

-the font on loading screens is a bit hard to read
-having to use a 2nd click for the ashbringer abilities is clunky – just make 2 more buttons and/or a usable item in the inventory
-the terraining is rather... minimalist, but it gets a bit better over time, with map8 being pretty good, and thankfully the trees are enough to guide the player to the places he needs to go, mostly, so the level design is ok
-all the models you use are good except Renault's model with a creepy portrait, and the wonky animation is really noticable in cutscenes – I like his sudden epic moustache in his last scene though :grin:
-why is Renault not a hero ? His spells are cool but he regenerates mana so slowly as a normal unit...
-Darion has a spiky anime hair, did he appear in a warcraft manga first ?
-why is the HQ always too far from the gold mine ?
-the new hero abilities descriptions are lacking : too vague/with false values
-new units with spells should start maps/be recruited with more mana, especially the demi-heroes
-in general the enemy spellcasters are too strong/annoying and yours suck since the devour ability of the enemy makes all they can do useless and even boosts the dispeller, and you have NO dispel at all on most maps
-heroes abilities : Darion's are good, Taelan's are bad, Tirion's are ok but the 1st one is like the 1st one from darion (AoE damage) and the ultimate seems to not work as advertised : small radius with only one enemy stuck, damage only in the center
-details on Taelan : his active abilities seem to do little damage and the « push » is usually more of a liability (like enemy gets stuck behind a door and you need the key for example)
-I like the new critters that fits undead lands, it's a pretty rare detail in custom maps
-I really like the custom music you used (medieval total war 2 FTW!)
-lots of spellchecking mistakes, but it never prevents from understanding, so not too much of a problem but still looks bad
-great camera work !
-I would advise to not make the camera go through objects, especially with low resolution textures like the tree at the beginning, and not to point the camera at the edge of the map
-in the intro I'm not sure I understand what they did to the « orb of darkness » : they put enough light in it to « reverse the polarity » and make it an « orb of light » ?
-maybe tell the player right away that the 2 bases can't join forces
-the setup of having 2 different bases with limited economy and research + 3 more bases to protect once you advance the side quest is stressful but manageable, I like it
-I also like that you can pick up gold pieces + kill creeps to fund your economy, but I'm not a fan of the transfer of only 50 units from the 2nd base with the mine : too much micromanagement on a map where you already have a lot going on, especially since it's not instant (maybe it's my old PC but I doubt it)
-I managed to win just as the 2nd base was getting overrun because I couldn't defend it properly while assaulting the objective (around 30 minutes), so it was well balanced for me (after a few false starts)
-the ending cutscene is really long ; don't get me wrong the story is interesting but the very empty terrain and minimal camera/unit movement makes it a bit dry to watch
-Kelthuzad leaving a rune when he dies is great since he drains your health like nobody's business
-the map is a bit too big with a big chunk of the south part unused – I tried to access it by cutting the trees but a gate barred the way
-it's nice to get back the father's items in a « mystery box »
-the volatile light ability says it heals 0 hit points
-the volatile light ability heals neutral critters as well – not a problem really but it's funny
-having only the pretty terrible lvl1 healing of Darion and fragile units and heroes is pretty rough, the spells of the new spellcasters are not that useful against undead on this map
-the map is too big and empty, without creeps or anything when you explore
-a bit strange to have orcs and even more nightelves in the army without any explanation why they're in the Argent dawn
-the fact that upgrades/recruitment in the night hall stop harvesting lumber is not a good idea IMO, it means you have to build a 2nd one and there is already little space in the base to build everything
-the paladins are a bit expensive food-wise : 4 is like the bear druids which have almost double the HP and damage, 3 would be better since they're fragile but have good spells
-the book of 3 auras doesn't seem to work when you change auras after the 1st time
-I like garglemel the golden egg zombie
-8 spirit towers around the objective is a bit much ! :eekani:Some may have been put there by the AI and not pre-placed but...
-the dwarven saboteur seems overpriced for a suicide bomber/tower builder (unless I'm missing something)
-the spells of the tauren are cool but having zero dispel is a pain against the undead
-tight corridors are the bane of warcraft pathfinding so maybe make them a bit larger
-destroying spider eggs gets old fast, especially when they're in the way of your units you're trying to make retreat/join the fight
-freed archers can't use their arrow abilities
-the boss fight is WAY harder that the rest when the 3 other heroes appear, and you only have 1 hero that can use the runes and tank the hits, trying to keep the demi-heroes alive is a lost cause
-the boss fight has a player-controlled dummy unit at one point that you can select
-end cutscene start playing while the voiced dialog is not finished so they overlap
-Saidan is super strong and can get invincible for a looong time so he can solo your base when you're attacking somewhere else or singlehandedly scatter your attack group that can't do anything against him, it's annoying – he also has an ability to become invisible or something that leaves a stange special effect on death ?
-so many flyers in the last base ! It's exasperating that the heroes and most of your units can't attack them at all, maybe give a net to the grunts or something
-the ending cinematic looks silly with Taelan having all the time in the world to get on the good side of the bridge and instead sacrificing himself for nothing... it reminds me of Tyrande in TFT but at least she killed some undead and that wasn't on purpose
-it's way too hard for me : between constant attacks, tight time limit and only one gold mine available (not that protecting an expansion would be easy)... and these damn birds again, spamming your archers with electric shield, when this time they're the ONLY unit that can reasonably kill them
-love the nighttime effect with light sources on the heroes (strange for sneaking in though)
-the terraining is better with nice touches like big trees outside the city and moon rays in the cave

*sewers submap
-maybe make the bandit merchant more noticeable, he's hard to find among his colleagues
-fighting murlocs is a nice change, it's pretty easy but there are maybe too many healers that makes the fights drag on
-the aggro of the murlocs is sometimes a bit wonky, some don't attack when they should and just stand there or run back and forth

*city -stealth section
-the city terraining is pretty good
-you don't lose if Nyssa gets killed even if you can't progress without her
-the whole stealth section is pretty hard to understand : I had to look in the editor to find out the gunpowder is where a group of enemies and a civilian are, when there is another armory further west (and you don't think you're supposed to engage enemy groups in a stealth section) -then the guy with the key is is another area entirely, and navigating the city is too dangerous to explore every inch until you find him : you should show the objectives on the minimap

*in the keep
-love the terraining here, lots of details, it's night and day with the empty country of most maps
-one patrol ignores you and can get killed without defending themselves (on the « storming the keep » route)
-Issilien bossfight is underwhelming/too easy – Balnazzar is alright
-the story is a pretty unsatisfying in the end : you go to save Taelan and he just dies without contributing anything, you lose control of his father and he just says a generic/cryptic advice he could have given you the 1st time you met, and Renault gets killed in a cutscene (Alexandros can do stuff as a ghost now ? wasn't his soul imprisoned in the sword ?)... at least you get to kill Nicolas Cage I guess :gg:
-I like the idea of the towers giving bonuses, it reminds me of Dawn of war
-the siege is really fun, maybe a tiny bit too long
-in the ending I'm not sure if Darion does seppuku or just falls against the undead, but in either case I don't get how it's « an act of love » and I also don't understand what happened to Alexandros in the end
-another « I'll stay behind to let you escape » in the same campaign gets a bit cliche IMO
Quick summary :
A really solid foundation, with some polishing (difficulty spikes, spelling, some unclear parts in the story, better terraining) it could be a classic.
  • custom models and music
  • gameplay variation
  • terraining
  • balancing :difficulty and spells/abilities
I really hope Zydler will update the campaign and if so, that my small contribution can be useful.

Level 7
Will this campaign still be updated again?? the cinematic of this campaign is truly enchanting but the game still feels a lot lacking, starting from the enemy base at the start of the chapter which is still not hard enough and the gold supply is very standard

Level 3
I really liked this. I found the new spells enjoyable and navigating Hearthglen with the elven agent was a lot of fun.

I think Grunn'holde could use some kind of buff, as she's too prone to being targeted and dying unless heavily micronomanaged. Difficulty has a weird curve, as I remember the first missions being stressful (especially the first one in Normal difficulty) as they required me to think differently (that's probably on me and my lazy mind), and the last missions were pretty easy with all the powerful items I had gathered (Balnazzar and Isilien were not really challenging and I regretted not picking hard difficulty) and the availability of paladin units and archers.

The last cutscene in Hearthglen had a glitch when I tried to skip: it repeated the Darkblade's guard dialogue and the 3 choices for the riddle and left me stuck having to reload.

A good experience overall.

Level 1
HI, i just killed my undead father in Nax. Main Character just said about saving him. But nothing more come out... i destroyed all 4 stands for shards but still nothing... pls help

Level 3
Good campaign, I enjoyed it very much!
I found this campaign especially interesting as it follows the wow lore which I enjoy very much and I'd wish more campaigns like this were made, has fun moments, good challenges and its a good story although there is a certain potential to get stuck in some places like Hearthglen and Naxxramas but overall for me very enjoyable campaign with a few rough patches here and there.

Last edited: