• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArthaswithSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

ArthaswithSword (Model)

ArthaswithSword (Model)

Level 2
hm hasent download it but it is a very bad screen u have gave us until later i wont vote but now it is only worth 2/5 yet good work il be needing this on my map kepp it up and finish him :) 4/5 if he looks bether in game than in screen

Level 3
Here's what would make this look far better:
- Close the helmet a bit more. Like the Revenant.
- Give him better shaped/colored eyes.
- DETAIL THE ARMOR!
- Color the shield a bit more
- Move the sword closer to the middle of the hand
- Lose or reshape the strange belt buckle thing.
- Fix the Popeye the Sailor Man arms.

After all this, this model would be fantastic. Other than that, 2/5.

Level 1
"5/5 ignore the idioms whu say this is crap"

I've been sitting here silently downloading models and reading the imbecilic comments that people make on this site, but this one by Monkey Magic was the final push to make me register and comment on this drivel. Monkey, please don't try to sound intelligent by using words like "idiom" even though you obviously have no idea what the word means. There are enough pseudo-intellectuals out there without half-wit junior high kids trying to sound smart by using, and completely butchering, words they picked up in school that day.