• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArthaswithSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

ArthaswithSword (Model)

ArthaswithSword (Model)

Level 9
Nice indeed, but the eyes, they have a slight problem, i would suggest deleting Stand Fifth & Stand Fourth because the geosets are screwed with that animation...

Give him a new sword because that one is really wierd, just geomerge the aragorn sword which is in here somewhere, the shield is great but give him a defense animation using the shield, Other than that a new skin to it and the model would be perfect :)

Level 9
Speaking of this gives me a thing to do, ill use the proudmoore model which has some "better" animations imo, ill use the same head, skin but ill use sansui's aragorn sword ;) ill post a pic when im done :p

Level 2
Ok first of all, the book isn't even in this model, I replaced it with a horn. Secondly, I'm trying to avoid using the Aragorns sword on this site because it is 80kb for a barely noticeable difference, I'll make the sword thinner but thats as far as I'm going. As for the skin, I do want to make this model usuable and it will be pointless if its unfeasably big so Im gonna try and remap this with more ingame textures.