• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArthaswithSword

KnightofRedemption.mdx by Necromancer_187. Faulty model file repaired by Herio-san.
Contents

ArthaswithSword (Model)

ArthaswithSword (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 8/10 KnightofRedemption is an excellent model: the wings and sword are bright and very distinctive.

M

Wolverabid
8/10
KnightofRedemption is an excellent model: the wings and sword are bright and very distinctive.

Level 3
I will rate this model as if it was a finished (and skinned) model. I think the idea itself is cool, and the body itself just plain rocks (Paladin + Helmet?). The problem lies in the wings, sure, they look cool on the Resurrection angel, but, instead of just cnp them, you should skin them, making them less golden and angelic, and darker, maybe white plus metal. The...lightsaber...(Is this still the same WC3?) looks REALLY bad and should be changed to a real sword! Why don't you just edit Frostmourne and make it a normal sword, or a glowing sword? The whole "look, I'm a Jedi with Wings" - Theme should really be wiped out and be replaced with the "look, I'm the knight of redemption with a big sword and wings" - theme. That's what I think, anyway.

Rated 3,9/5 by Daande.

Level 7
why would we download soemthing that isnt finished but cant wait till it is that looks sexy!

Level 3
I like this better than the last one. I think you got great ideas, but you should try make your own, instead of just mixing them. :p

Level 4
Ok, just to get one thing straight. He's not a Jedi with wings. His sword is just an energy sword. It looks like a lightsaber. I can fix the wings to be realistic looking later on when i finally get around to skinning it. As for "mixing models", I dont own 3ds max or anything. I use the tools made by Oinkerwinkle (VERY good tools). That's my style. It'll look a lot better with a skin, but for now i'm keeping the enrgy blade look. I'm going to make the energy blade downloadable seperately very soon. I thank all of you for your criticisms and comments.

Level 1
looks good, i say drop the energy blade look and go with more of a saber look. Darkest red on outside then blend into a light red in center.

Level 4
I don't understand. Drop the energy blade but add the saber with red ont eh outside blending into red? I did that before with the old model, but people wanted it to be teamcolor. The only way i can take it teamcolor was by making the energy more lightsaber-ish. It's not supposed to be only one color.

Level 7
Dude that kicks ass.
Altho in my tactics map it may be a secret hero mabey make the blade team-color cause id rather be blue team w/ a blue sabre not red altho the whole light-sabre idea is wrong it looks good except make it all red and it isnt a light sabre by the tip it curves inword anywayz the re-skin should kick much more ass

Level 2
Very nice work on this model. All of its animations work quite nicely. All in all, it is a very good model. 5/5

Level 3
Wow! I can't believe my old model still exists! (This is Necromancer_187's new account...I thought it got wiped out during the change to the hive). I'd like to think I can do a much better job than this now, though. Geoset merging isn't so bad for me, but I'm trying to improve my skinning and animating (Otherwise I'll never finish my Akama model ><).

Edit: Oh, and many thanks to Herio-san for fixing the model!