• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas vs Uther

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello All Dear Warcraft 3 Players. Today I wanted to share with you this map I made. This Map is a different version of the game's main story. All you have to do on the map is to kill the Superior Paladin Uther the Lightbringer and take the ashes of Arthas' father. I wish you good games
Contents

Arthas vs Uther (Map)

Reviews
The concept isn't really unique. You literally cropped the part from the campaign's mission when you have to retrieve the urn and turned it into a mini-game. The camera on start is not centered around Arthas. He starts with 2 random items, Frostmourne...
Level 2
Abi daha. Brother, you're going to have to try harder, but you're going to have to be a little too careful about the terrain.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Abi daha. Brother, you're going to have to try harder, but you're going to have to be a little too careful about the terrain.
Would you please provide a real feedback for this project? "try harder" and " be careful about the terrain" will not help the author that much. I also see you rated the project. Did you actually play it?

Level 3
Very hard for me, but fun I must say. An idea to improve it, ad a shop that is a graveyard at the start where you can buy a choice of unit before facing Uther that is followed by more units, and a selection of item as well that you can choose to face him.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

The concept isn't really unique. You literally cropped the part from the campaign's mission when you have to retrieve the urn and turned it into a mini-game. The camera on start is not centered around Arthas. He starts with 2 random items, Frostmourne passive (which is a bash) doesn't have a passive icon. Arthas has no custom spells except for that bash. The cinematic is exactly the same.

Sorry but I'm marking this as simple.