• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas: The alternate story

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I proudly present
Arthas - The Alternate Story!!!
Created by Ahimtar

Map Info

In this small, singleplayer funmap you play as Arthas and some his companions. You break through different quests, which you have to pass to get further. Not much fighting, just some easy mindwork and animations. This map is a bit in style of "Are you a retard?" maps, but doesnt have that much dying (although still enough :)). The main point of this map is: HAVE FUN!

Features

It's basically a strict map, not much possibilities (except one quest), but it has 5 possible endings :) And it's really original.

Story

This map tells the story of Arthas from the 9th human mission (Frostmourne) - do you remember that way gate, which Arthas and his friends used? What would happen if it was bugged and ported them somewhere else?

Credits and Changelog

Map made only by me, Ahimtar. Imports weren't needed.

Version 1.1 (probably final)
-Removed some grammatical errors

Screenshots

Opening:

First "questgiver":

Goblin town:

Fail:

Contents

Arthas: The alternate story (Map)

Reviews
12:54, 8th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 30
Hey there new fella, I see your lacking some proper description, here's how I can help you, explain to us some basic information for the game, tells us more about the gameplay, features, commands, screenshots, changelogs, and also credits.

by providing this useful BB codes for texting codes, Template/s for you to visualize some better description tab, and adding some Coloring can make your information good and attractive to viewers. :)