• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas model, No helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I noticed there is a variety of Arthas/nerzul merge models but none with no helm. I would love to see someone recreate and improve the Arthas model seen in Elpredes Hell Vs Heaven Final, If somebody could do this it would be great! Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Level 2
Trillium: oh i didnt know that
Bel0lyn: I took a look at that model its good but its a little too bulky for me, I'll try to put up a screenshot of the model i want it to resemble. Oh and i didnt know that about the Lich King, i guess its just arthas before the merge

Level 2
Okay i took a look and couldnt find the exact picture, but i noticed that it actually strongly resembles the Rockin Arthas model :p. so i would like it to resemble that build just with frostmourne not the guitar XD. Ill post a picture in a bit, but If anyone could post a model like that would be great

Attachments

• Arthas Picture.gif
    Arthas Picture.gif
    30 KB · Views: 2,328
Status
Not open for further replies.