• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for Arthas model modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone with the know-how please make me a simple model?

I would like a model of Arthas, just with a few changes
The first part is easy, and I could do it myself even - just a deletion of his hammer, frostmourne, frostmourne's glow, the teamglow, his bible, and that ridiculous cape he wears.

The second part I've tried to do and failed... There are two things I want changed. I want his shoulder armour pads to be matching, keeping the smaller one and losing the bigger.

And secondly, I would like that big plate/disk thing he wears as a belt gone, so he has a normal surface there, something that could be textured as either a shirt, or bare skin.

I'm hoping someone could help me out - It would be greatly appreciated

Edit: I Kind of have what I want in an MDL form... the only problem is that none of the animations play. And there is a gaping whole in his stomach where I took his belt thing off

Attachments

• ArthaswithSword.mdl
    809.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.