• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Legend

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I did this cinematic about other future for Arthas ,
i know last time i did the same storyline ,and it got rejected.
and I said ,I will make cinematic with other storyline. but I think it's great storyline so i've tryed again the same one.
about the cinematic:
Well it mean nothing now ,sence it's show what happend to Arthas on the Start of the human camping ,and just on the end i added harbour.
any way ,as I said the cinematic mean nothing because I didn't finish the camping yet.
don't comment untill the camping is ready!

By the way ,any one know when blizzard will start working on warcraft iv? =]
I heard rumors on it...

Keywords:
Arthas ,legend ,lordorean ,city ,uther ,king ,prince ,jaina .
Contents

Arthas Legend (Map)

Reviews
08:29, 12th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: See post #4, don't upload such work here anymore, Rejected.

M

08:29, 12th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
See post #4, don't upload such work here anymore, Rejected.

Level 31
1) Description - Bad description, it was messy and does not encourage user to download it. If you do not wish people to comment about your map, then do not upload it. Also, it was ridiculous that you ask people to tell you about bug and yet you do not wish them to comment about it.

2) Terrain - Many scenario lack of destructible/doodad usage and tiles variation especially the scene where the Medivh was having a talk with Arthas.

3) Sound - At some scenario, the unit talk but there is no sound at all.

4) Music - No music at all.

5) Camera - Some camera move through destructible/doodad.

6) Special Effect - Nothing.

7) Replayability - Very low, the battle scene just show hack and slash while the leader of the army just stand still like a dummy. It also full of dull and boring conversation.

I actually want to quit after watching half way through it, but I restrain myself to watch it till the end of it to find out if there is anything interesting at the ending, but nothing interesting at the end of the cinematic. With some dialog lack of voice and a lot of typo error, it make the cinematic quality even lower.

A remake version should actually be better, but from what I seen it isn't. My vote was 1/5 (Rejected).