• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Campaign - Undead & Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Arthas Campaign - Undead & Orc
Author(s):
sagi5533

The Human Campaign for this series is working just fine, however the undead and orc Campaign isn't working, the screen opens but when i click the chapter it turns bank and then goes back to the main. I have purchased a legal copy of the game it version is 1.21b plz help me i unable to load any chapter.

Level 1
You can comment on the actual map you’re trying to play to get a response from the author. Might be more ideal.
thank you i dont know the map name, but it is chapter 4 in the undead campaign (not the interlude that works just fine) and chapter 1 for the orc campaign the prelude before that is also working with no problems. also i am new to hive i just started yesterday so can you tell me how do i get in touch with the author regarding my issue ?

Level 18
Those campaigns will require patch 1.28+ for the later chapters, so you might as well as patch your Warcraft III to at least that version.

You can get it from WC3 Download Archive.

Another thing is that the author has not been on the Hive for a few months, so contacting him might turn out futile. Still, it is better than nothing. You could start a conversation with the author via the link to his account name - @sagi5533 .

Status
Not open for further replies.