• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Undead Arthas re-done with scale mail legs and shoulder. New skin color, and hair, Area around eyes updated and lips.

Keywords:
Undead, Hero, Skin, filters, gothic, moustache, arthas, skull, bone, skeleton
Contents

Undead Arthas Re-Done (Texture)

Reviews
11:42, 8th Aug 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Rejected] Massive amount of CnP, filters and recolor.

M

11:42, 8th Aug 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Rejected]
Massive amount of CnP, filters and recolor.

Comments: Shoulder and legs are filters, it's quite obvious. The face, belt, arm, and hair are recoloured; Though you have darkened it with a high opacity black brush, but that's hardly enough.

Overall Rating: 0/5 - The obvious choice, for now. Check out some tutorials around THW and Wc3Campaigns. This one may help get you started up: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f283/anti-noobism-texturing-92402/#post757355

Comments: Shoulder and legs are filters, it's quite obvious. The face, belt, arm, and hair are recoloured; Though you have darkened it with a high opacity black brush, but that's hardly enough.

Overall Rating: 0/5 - The obvious choice, for now. Check out some tutorials around THW and Wc3Campaigns. This one may help get you started up: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f283/anti-noobism-texturing-92402/#post757355

OMFG! at the first glance i wanted to say "OMFG! What a perfect Ozzy osborne" but as i saw the coments, i must agree, it doesn't look good at all

Interesting concept, i must say. But do it FREEHAND or it's EL REJECTO.

Level 2
Such a disgusting hitlerian moustache, it's needless to say it over...
As well for the 'scale mail', you could've tried to shadowbrush it a bit, so to gain a bit more volume.
Why is the belt red? I do ask... Has no clear room for me, including the skull, which could've been filtered as well, to merge into the entire skin. Thanks.

Level 2
The skull is CnP from what I can see.

Oh, I was not referring that this skull was made up from a filter (if it's even possible in this case) but I'd just stated that he <could have> filtered it, to look less copied-and-pasted.

By any means, it's a lacking skin.