• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Art tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi .
I have the art tools,
And I have a 3ds max 6 ,
But I don't know if it will do for the art tools.
So anyway,
If you know about this sht,
Tell me.

Level 4
the art tools don't worck with 3ds 6 cuz the guys from discreet have chainged the plugin format. scripts made by members of the comunity worck, try scripts from the gmaz modeling pack found on this site, but if you really wanna make pro models get 3ds 5.

Level 4
the art tools don't worck with 3ds 6 cuz the guys from discreet have chainged the plugin format. scripts made by members of the comunity worck, try scripts from the gmaz modeling pack found on this site, but if you really wanna make pro models get 3ds 5.

Level 4
So can i use the 3ds max 6 or 7 to make a model and use on of the tools to convert the file and use it in wc3?

Level 3
WC3 Art Tools

Can anyone tell me how to get 3ds max 4 :?: . i need it to use the art tools.

Level 1
hmm..... only supports max4... such a pain in the S.
I got max6, and i was wondering that the ArtTool has a new version for max6 or not?

or better, anyone knows how can I convert *.3ds to *.mdx? Maybe I get to model one without using art tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.