• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Art Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
178091-albums5176-picture57849.png

Please Read the following request exactly!
Hey Hive, I am here with another request for a cover photo :) so please help me out here
Images used:

This is going to be the main image
10gbrs7.jpg

Now what i want done is, Darken the boarder of the Main image, so it feels like its more 'night time'

I also want the word 'Jerry' placed in the sky above the city of the main image and underneath Jerry i want the word 'Artist' in a smaller size, using one of the following fonts, But i would also like the sky to be darker

Im really liking the first image of the fonts so see what you can do with that :)

vevl83.png

2moqfzc.jpg

35hmue1.jpg

15gffvr.jpg

So please experiment with the fonts
For the colour of the font i want it to blend in with the sky but make it really stand out, but i would like to try keep it using only white and blake shades

So please post your guys work using different use of the fonts ill be picking the best and rewarding +Rep to any attempts

Level 35
Thanks TwoVenomous, it would indeed be the place to go.. I should get that title changed... since I do everything there. So the Everything workshop would make more sense.

Some notes for SpectreD: The picture is somewhat tiny, so depending on what you need it for you might want one thats slightly bigger also a direct link to the fonts would be preferable given that it makes my job easier and I assume you already have the links.

Also was this something like what you considered for the image (quick edit - if you want it request it at the link TwoVenomous posted):
NightBridgeCover.jpg

Level 10
Hey, Yes the picture is fine, and for the fonts, i dont have direct links, they were taken off google images. They were just there to give you an idea of what style of font i was interested in :)
vevl83.png

This font is nice for me and im sure you can get a similar looking font inside of photoshop

The size of the picture could be as big as a facebook cover photo

Last edited:
Level 35
This font is nice for me and im sure you can get a similar looking font inside of photoshop

Well, photoshop doesn't really come with every font one needs :wgrin: And that one is definitely custom made, but I have installed more that 600 different fonts, so I guess I can find something like it. But since you made the request in the other thread I'll be posting it there. :wwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.