1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Armored Skeleton

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
A simple armored Skeleton I meshed up because I didn't find one when searching here on the Hive.
Nothing special, but I thought maybe some people might find it useful.

Has footman animations, and also the Skeleton Birth and Death animations.
I'm not a modeler by any means, and this is just a simple geomerge, if you think that anything should be fixed, I'll try my best.

All credits should go to Direfury, Anvil, HappyCockroach and Paultaker. If any of these authors want me to take down this, there would be no problem at all.
Contents

Armored Skeleton (Model)

Armored Skeleton Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mister_Haudrauf
Firstly: Draugr Deathlord with it's skin rotten off. Secondly: Please get the Permission of the other Members first before you post something or at the very least notify them. Also link the parts you took. In this case you should notify them. Leave...
  1. Leods

Leods

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, the sword movement in Attack-2 looks a bit strange (the angle can be more horizontal). Before that, it's excellent, very useful for some like a Scourge techtree, or a Dungeon RPG.

2. Galadgod

Galadgod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks!
    Hopefully in-game the slap attack won't be very noticeable. If I knew how to fix animations, I would change it.
    Useful for swatting flies tho'.

3. Leods

Leods

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mhhhh... A frost and a fire version would be excellent. Some geoset on the head, the sword, the hands and the chest can be enough. I don't know to much, but I think you can change animations with Mdlvis. You should add the modelers to credit list (on the top, the profile page), and clarify if you have explicity permission to uploead this.

4. Galadgod

Galadgod

Resources:
    Resources:
    What do you exactly mean by frost and fire?
    I have no experience at all with editing animations, but I'll try later.
    All the models I've used are free to edit with credits given, and I already requested for the other authors to be added to the top, guess I'll have to wait a bit.
    Of course, if any of the authors have a problem with this being uploaded, I'll take it down.

5. Leods

Leods

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, some like a infernal undead warrior (like the fire archer default model) and a Northrend undead warrior, or something like that.

6. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks very nice, but doesn't these skeleton warriors seem a little bit too 'clean'?
    Both their armor, helmet and weapon are, if you ask me, in a oddly perfect condition considering that these skeletons were warriors that got killed and later raised from the dead.

7. Galadgod

Galadgod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Consider these as Grave Guards/Wights from warhammer, being more than just a simple reanimated soldier.
    I guess I could make another version with the armor more fallen apart, maybe.
    As for the texture, that's the armour I found that fit the most, and since this is a model I made for my campaign, I'm trying to stay away from custom textures.
    Thanks for the feedback!

8. Devalut

Devalut

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Why wasn't this done sooner!
    Skeletons are the best theme!

9. Galadgod

Galadgod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks!
    That's why I merged up and made the model, I asked myself the same thing. And then I thought that maybe this could be useful for some people, so I decided to share it.

10. BloodGem64

BloodGem64

Resources:
    Resources:
    The scourge footsoldier we all needed!

11. BloodGem64

BloodGem64

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is it a bug on my end that the armor sticks to things after they die?

12. darkravenbest

darkravenbest

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finaly somebody did proper model of armored skeleton, which dont like a hero tier unit.

13. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Already told you, but gonna repeat so I can rate:
    I love having a skeleton with armor that is a unit.

5/5

14. Mister_Haudrauf

Mister_Haudrauf

Model Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Firstly: Draugr Deathlord with it's skin rotten off.

Secondly: Please get the Permission of the other Members first before you post something or at the very least notify them. Also link the parts you took.

In this case you should notify them. Leave a message on their profile page.

Thirdly:
    - Please fix the models animations. You can either ask someone else or do it yourself. It doesn't really matter to me.
    - Also make the model more connected. The Spine doesn't connect with the hips. You can see what i mean if you view "Stand - 2" animation.

---------------------------------------
    Please Update the model only after you notify the members and let them speak their opinions.

15. Galadgod

Galadgod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Check that the Unit with that model has the Combat - Death tag as "Can't Raise, Doesn't Decay", and also the death timer to 5 seconds, I believe that should fix that problem.

Skyrim/Elder Scroll models are most needed.

I've already posted on the profiles of the other members related. If I get answers and those are positive, I'll then update the model with the suggestions given.
    Thanks a lot!