• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Skeleton (Model)

Skeleton (Model)

Level 1
No, not all angels are good. Lucifer was once the most beautiful and most revered among the angelic host. But fell from grace. And as for the Angel of Death. He is one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocolypse. A good angel, but often depicted as something satanic looking. (the grim reaper for example) :wink:

Level 5
this is a disgrace to the great angel of death, he wasn't a skeleton damnit he was an angel and didn't have shity butterfly wing god, a better angel of death would be the resurection angel only a bit more raggedy and blacker god, this is really bad, and you are supposed to be good and you are but this is so crappy and you could do alot better

Level 9
No, not all angels are good. Lucifer was once the most beautiful and most revered among the angelic host. But fell from grace. And as for the Angel of Death. He is one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocolypse. A good angel, but often depicted as something satanic looking. (the grim reaper for example)
Where do you get this stuff???

Level 5
well that info is ussually a part of a book called "The Holy Bible" and from other books that put it into simpler version i think the comment of the four horsemen is out of the revalation section, aka the end of the world

Level 3
Yuck, this thing is called work? It hurts the depths of my soul. Heh, angel of death, more like a piece sh*t angel. First of all, the concept is unoriginal, the geomerge was a half@ss job in the first place, and angels aren't dead or look dead in any way you idiot. Research the real-looking of an angel you crappy so-called artist. I spit on you. :evil:

Level 5
randy i gotta talk to you about wind and cloud rpg 1.5, my fave cuz it is easier to level, after a while of cheating on it, it will just stop and not even the "cheat failed" will pop up, does 2.1 fix that??

Level 2
Punisher_X lolllllllllll... .ur totally right... after you said i looked at the sccreenshot and couldn't stop laughing.. lmaof... and i'm still laughin... feel the power of dead grandma.. lololol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D somebody help me... i can't stoppp... i'll use this as the dead grandma in some map :lol: :lol: :lol: