• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Arkana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
227301-albums6243-picture68028.jpg

but you can also find me as
Volid (hiveworkshop)
Dragon (real life xP)
Dragon)CoBHC - WC3 B.net EU Northrend
MastahSejtan - League of Legends Nordic EU

PROJECT PROGRESS:
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Some words about the map:

Hi all. This is my first project so I`m waiting for all criticisms comments from you (hit hard).This RPG map is in style between WarCraft 3, Diablo 3, and World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria. There are lots of cool in-game movies that won`t be killing your patient for 5 min each and without sense. Wonderful graphic, many types of terrain change and lots of more. The epic adventure fallowed by Diariel starts now! Everything you need to know about the project is below.

About game:
Arkana is a mystery world full magic, myths & legends. It is also a world full of danger. Be careful walking through the wild roads, woods or caves. And remeber that the good weapon and magic potions will save your life not once. Diariel is a young monk living in the Temple of Four Winds that grown enough to face his fate outside his family walls.

Game Features:

- Mouse and key movement system
- Creeps respawn system
- Advanced RPG camera system (based on "Advanced Third Person Camera" system made by Megafyr)
- Custom spells
- Lots of special effects
- Many complicated quests
- Balance enemies

Screenshots:

Making of:

In-Game:

Videos:
Soon

In-game main music:
Special thanks goes to OSTavern for compilation "The Best Fantasy RPG Music"
Tracklist:
01 (0:00) - Skeleton of a Town (Icewind Dale II)
02 (1:21) - Call of Magic/Nerevar Rising (Morrowind)
03 (3:17) - Opening Theme (Guild Wars)
04 (4:53) - Under the Dark Span (GW: Eye of the North)
05 (6:19) - Reign of the Septims (Oblivion)
06 (8:09) - Easthaven in Peace (Icewind Dale)

Credits:

More detail informations about credits you can see in map triggers

Models:
Special thanks to all creators of "Ultimate Terraining Map 3.0"
Daelin
Olofmoleman
Chriz.
xXm0rpH3usXx
Celestea
Nasrudin
aquilla
Mc !
Illidan
reinless
oBs3rv3r
Xios
sc_freak
abriko
JetFangInferno
iNfraNe
Whitehorn
Red XIII
HappyTauren
Herio-san
Illidan(evil)x
Born2Modificate

Other model creators:
General Frank - Main Hero Model

Music:
"The Best RPG Fantasy" compilation by OSTavern

Additional Infromations:
I will update thread with progress of made map

Soon I will start BETA tests so maybe there will be someone who would like to check himself as a Beta Tester.

BEFORE THE START!
Before start game please make sure the subtitles are on (if not: go to sound options in WarCraft 3 TFT main menu and turn on subtitles to the movies otherwise you won`t be able to display messages to some conversations in game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.