• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Argus the Unmaker (And Variations)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the world soul of the planet Argus, corrupted by the Burning Legion.

Comes in two color variations - the standard blue and red from the mythic encounter in wow legion.

I have also included Argus' weapon, the scythe of the unmaker. I had to remove the special effects around the model as they did not translate well into wc3.

Credits to Blizzard and to Retera for use of his model studio for attaching the scythe.

Tags:
Titan
Previews
Contents

Argus Blue (Model)

Argus Blue with Weapon (Model)

Argus Red (Model)

Argus Red with Weapon (Model)

Scythe of the Unmaker Blue (Model)

Scythe of the Unmaker Red (Model)

Level 3
Thats so cool seeign argus in wc3!

What are other models youre planning on porting?(if are any)

but still having argus is so cool for a legion map.

Level 18
The ported section is getting more and more stylish by the days... :D

One could say... hell, it's getting STYLISHER :vw_death:

EDIT: The animations are freaking epic!

Last edited:
You've done a great job with this Argus Model. It looks even more lively than the model Blizzard created.
To digress, don't you think Blizzard should have make Argus, so he appears as a Draenei? I understand that he's a Titan, but do Titans necessarily have to look human to be Titans? After all, we've seen so many human-shaped entities throughout WoW.