• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ARGH! WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
WTF.jpg

the first time I try to model from scratch and I get this.... THIS B-S!!

I JUST WANT MY OMEGATANK! ....
ARGH :evil: :!:

Level 5
holes??
yea I used ms3d, but its not entirely from scratch, I used a lil of the war wagon... its main body makes for the head of my tank (dont know tech term) and the cannons, and uh, the exhuast dealys. but the treads... all mine

.. uh I used the MDL heading generator, and MDL finalizer, and thats what I get... so I dont know what to do... V.V; I really want help...

look, its my Omega tank, in Omega Mode.. or maybe Alpha mode??
(biblical pun, Alpha Omega XP )

Level 45
lol, I'll fix him 4 ya! RDZ tuaght me all that hole fixen stuff.
Just email it to me. (go look in my profile 4 it)
BUT WARNING!!!!! My comp has been playing up (virus like activites making my HD readable and net going on and off) I also just recently got a virus from this faggot (from this site, cant say who)
So scan everything u ever recieve from me.
I update my virus scanners everyday, so the virus but must be a very smart litte sh**.

Level 25
Wulf, yoink out your internet cable after downloading several, several, SEVERAL anti-virus and spyware removers, and then run them, one after the other

I sugest getting Ad-Aware and Spybot: Search and Destroy, among other things

Level 23
Okay, 'tis a simple problem you have here - the #IND problem. Simply Find and Replace #IND with 0, that sorts your problem. Different error message in your pic from what I get when I've got that issue, though... Oh well. Just make sure you replace #IND with 0 for every model you ever export and you won't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.