• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

..Gmax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Argh... I can model and all, but I if someone can answer these questions I'd be VERY happy...

How do you assign vertices to bones? I try time and time again, with no results!

The UVMapper from hell! Help! You select faces... Yet all vertices appear in the UVWarp gizmo.

DeXScript?! GAH! WHERE does it export too? All I see is "export succesful" in the corner!

Probably some other stuff too, we need a general gmax help thread, seeing as so many people are asking questions about it...

One more thing, what's the newest version of DeXScript, and who has a WORKING Mdx importer/exporter script?

Level 2
1) use anamation modifers --> skin
2) i dont know
3) go to the little hammer icon --> maxscript ---> open listener copy n paste it into a txt doc and save it as "NAME.mdl" then import.

Level 2
did you set the texture name like :
Textures 1 {
Bitmap {
Image "NAME.tga",
ReplaceableId 0,
}
}

Status
Not open for further replies.