• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Arena Of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
title.jpg

Description.jpg

This is 2v2 or 3v3 arena with 11 heroes, inspired by WoW. They are Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest,
Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior, Monk, Death Knight. You can choose to play among two or three specializations - healer or damage. There are no tank specializations in this map, to avoid boredom and to play the game faster. After you finish a fight, the host can choose to Restart, Repick, or Quit game.

The default host is player 1, but he can use commands to control the game:
-host # = change the host of the game.
-restart = force restart of the game.
-repick = force repick of the game.
-eventson / eventsoff - turns on or off events.
(if you play with computers, the only human player becomes host)

the non-host players can use these commands:
-restart - vote for restart. three votes are needed to trigger the function.
-repick - vote for repick. three votes are needed to trigger the function.

Events are type of function can be either positive or negative for the players. A random event will fire every 90 seconds while playing round.
You can also summon events with idols. Idols are gathered by performing auto-attacks. You need 30 idols to summon one event. When collect 30 idols click on the summoning stone in bottom left corner of your screen, above minimap, and choose an option. The events are:

- Flourish - heals every unit in the map for 50% of their health over 30 seconds.
- Rain - restores 50% of every unit's mana over 30 seconds. Does not work on warrior, rogue, windwalker monk, feral druid, hunter and death knight.
- Wind - Rushing wind that slows all unit' movement speed by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Mystical Moonlight - creates 1 copy of every unit on the map for 30 seconds.

Features.jpg

reputation_pos.gif
Custom stuff. Custom abilities and heroes. They are based on WoW, with some differences...
reputation_pos.gif
AI. You can play with computers. They will pick hero after human players do so. They use spells and honor.
reputation_pos.gif
Restriction. You can't play two healers vs two healers. You can't Play with less than 4 players this map. If you pick less you will be kicked off the game. If you try to pick second healer for your team you'll have to repick.

Notes.jpg

reputation_smallpos.gif
No Music: There is no ingame music, if you want to listen to music play your own playlist.
reputation_smallpos.gif
I recommend you to use function "options>gameplay>show health bars" while playing.
reputation_smallpos.gif
I recommend you to use THIS program as it adds mana bar to your units.

Gameplay Video

Screenshots

Hotkeys

Garena

Credits

Changelog

keyss.jpg
For those who want to play the map there is Garena group, ID 784427
Resource credits go to:

Request credits to: Edge45, ILH
Spell Credits: AI, DDS
Resource credits go to watermelon_1234 for the AI, Damage Detection System thanks to looking_for_help, also I want to thank to SC.Dzolo from gameranger for giving me tips, ideas, suggestions, and testing the map with me.
Models and icons thanks to Kuhneghetz, marcus158, D.ee, JesusHipster, NFWar, Frankster, Alpain, Tr!KzZ, PeeKay, Pharaoh_, KelThuzad, Marcos DAB, bigapple90, Champara Bros, JetFangInferno, JollyD, alfredx_sotn, Anachron, zbc, Justicebringer, Darkfang, Alpain, ratamahatta, ILH, Daelin, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, RED BARON, Edge45.ILH, Norinrad.

(04.06.14) 1.0.0 - Uploaded the map.

(09.06.14) 1.0.1 - modified triggers and units to balance them and remove bugs.

(14.06.14) 1.0.2 - zen orbs will no longer be limited and the cooldown is 1 sec.

(20.06.14) 1.0.3 - Marskmanship hunter has Rapid Fire, Slow Arrows is now called Poison Arrows, Survival Hunter now has Snake Trap, Ensnare, the cooldown of camouflage for surival hunter is 1 min., Enhancement Shaman's wolf form and spirit wolves deal more damage.

(27.06.14) 1.0.4
* now the morphed heroes are immune to polymorph and hex!
* replaced Mistweaver Monk's Blur with Fortifying Brew!
* Warrior's thunderclap will now only reduce attack speed by 50%.
* Edited buffs and spell tips
* Remade Feral Spirit!
* Remade Solar Beam!
* changed the appearance of Spider Swarm!
* Changed the model of Ice Trap!
* Beastmastery hunter's Spider Swarm is called Stampede and the other Stampede is replaced with ensnare!
* changed the scalings of the heroes and their pets or minions

(30.06.14) 1.0.5
* Modified chaos bolt to have cooldown of 5 seconds, but to require 100 mana!
* Renamed Holy shield to Power Word: Shield. Just to be close to the game!
* Renamed Light's Mercy to Eternal Flame and changed icon. Just to be close to the game!
* Repalced Paladin's Halo with Holy Prism - Sends a beam of light that heals unit for 100 hit points and radiate 50 damage to enemy units in 200 AoE!
* Replaced Holy Paladin's Guarded by the Light with Turn Evil: Compels enemy unit to flee in fear for 6 seconds.
* Frost Armor, Power Word: Shield and Fel Shield now ABSORB up to 250 damage!77
* Succubus also have Avoidance, and Charm is renamed to Seduction.
* WArlock's hit points are 1000 up from 800, because his stamina(in WoW) is more.
* Replaced Restoration Shaman's Spirit Grace with Spirit Link Totem!
* Replaced Retribution paladin's Pursuit of Justice with Blinding Light: Blinds nearby enemy units to flee in fear for 6 seconds.
* Repalced the model of Fel armor!
* Remade the summoning abilities of the warlock and the dk so now they won't be able to summon second units!
* Replaced the Holy Paladin's Holy Shock with Cleanse: removes one negative buff from friendly unit or positive from enemy unit!
* Remade Evocation, now you can cast it every 10 seconds over 6 seconds, but you will channel it, so every 1 second in which you channel you regain 4% of your hit points and mana

* Now you can play even 3v3!
* Made the choosing dialogs colored and added CANCEL button, which lets you cancel your choice!
Paladin:
Crusader Strike is now called Judgement!

mage:
* The mage's water elemental will last until he dies
* Fire mage's Inferno strike is now called inferno blast!
* Fire mage now has Dragon's breath isntead of flame stike: Breaths cone of fire infront of the mage to damage and disorient affected units!
Hunter:
* The hunter now has 100 mana and use it as energy!
Death Knight:
* Renamed the Death Knight's Death Grip to Strangulate
Rogue:
* The rogue uses combo points now!
* The assasination and Combat Roge have deadly poison instead of crippling
* The combat rogue has revealing strike instead of shadowstep!
* the assasination rogue has envenom ability instead of shadowstep
* the subtlety rogue has hemorrhage instead of ghostly strike!
Priest:
* Shadow Priest has mind blast instead of mass dispel and Power word: shield instead of flash heal
* Holy priest's healing circle is now called Holy Word: Sanctuary, uses new model and heals in 400 AoE insetad of 500!
Warlock:
* Demon warlock's silence is called Spell Lock and silences for 3 sec.
* Demon warlock now has ability Carrion Swarm: deals 125 damage to all nits aroudn the demon and stuns then for 1 sec.
* DEmonology WArlock has Heallfire instead of immolation: channel over 12 seconds, every seond the warlock damages all units around himself including himself!

Death Knight:
Derath and Decay uses new model!
Druid:
* Restoration Druid's healing wave is now called healing touch!
* Restoration Druid has Swiftmend ability!

Monk:
* Windwalker Monk has Fists of Fury instead of tiger strike
* Windwalker Monk now has Rushing Jade Wind instead of Toch of Death!

Shaman: Chain Heal leas for 300, but casting time is 2.5 sec!
added casting time to the following spells, but some have no cooldown:
Mind blast(Shadow Priest) = 1.5 sec.
Lava Burst(Elemental Shaman) = 2 sec.
Cyclone(Druid) = 1.5 sec
Powershot(Hunter) = 2 sec.
Hex(Shaman) = 1 sec.
Holy Light, Flash Heal = 1.5 sec
Turn Evil(Holy Paladin) = 1.5 sec.
Mass Dispel(Priest) = 1.5 sec.
Mana Burn(Shadow Priest) = 1.5 sec.
Holy Word: Sanctuary = 1 sec.
Chain Heal(Restoration Shaman) = 2.5 sec.
Soul Fire(WArlock) = 2 sec.
Entangling Roots(Drid) = 1.5 sec.
Healing Rain(Restoration Shaman) = 2 sec.
Healing Touch(Restoration Druid) = 2 sec.
Chaos Bolt(Destruction Warlock) = 3 sec.

Had to fix the countdown timer of the green team and changed the icon of Lava burst. Also Soul Fire will now deal the damage its tooltip says.

* hex is 1.5 sec cast.
* remade mind blast, because it had ID conflict with shadow word: pain :/
* the warrior's bleed, and the death knight's dots are now working and have model.
* the shadow priest is colored in purple
* the shadow priest's shadow word: pain now lasts 18 seconds and deals 250 damage.
* Now the lava burst of the elemental shaman is 250!

* Fixed the bug after repick option that won't begin new round and some shaman spells' positions and hotkeys. I'm sorry :D
* Now the death knight, Hunter, WW monk and Rogue's mana regen is 10!

* now your hero's team color will be either yellow or green!
* Esc function for zooming camera removed. Instead with esc you will call bonus stats dialog. Just don't feel so much need of it.
* Added Leaderboard named Damage Done
* the power circles of the heroes are colored!
* Added button manual after round finishes so you can set the next option later with command.
* Some ATC icon changes.
Heroes:
* blinding light and dragon's breath's disorientation will be canceled upon dealing damage.
* fixed hunter's bug of ability recplacement trigger that does not check the hero's unit type.
* the paladin's icons are changed to wow's icons
* fixed the direction of the fists of fury!
* polymorph now also has 1.5 sec cast
* Shaman's wolf form now runs at 390 instead of 345 speed.
* Warlock's curse of agony lasts for 24 seconds and deals 320 damage total. And Demonic seed lasts 30 secodns and deals 300 damage total.
* you can use restart command only during the round and after finishing it(before picking repick option)
* Mage's water elemental now has the ability Freeze : 1.5 sec cast, 6 sec. cooldown. Sends frost bolt at enemy unit that freezes them in place for 6 seconds. While

freezed units are vulnerable to any attacks and cannot perform any actions. Frozen units take x1.5 damage from the mage's attacks
* MAge's inferno blast deals 125 damage now and arcane blast deals 145 damage.
* Monk's healing spheres now have range of 300

Changes based on Daffa the Mage's review:
* Night Elf's interface really looks more suitable for the gameplay.
* I fixed the tooltip of the Fist of Justice.
* Changes the info display panel as follows:
- Instead of gold you have Honor that you earn by killing heroes. you get 10 honor per kill. With honor you can buy upgrades to stats. Press 'Esc' to call the stat

bonus menu. It can only be called while yo uare in the choosing fields and before the counter begins counting and only if you have 5 or more honor points.
- Instead of Lumber you have 'damage done overall' counting.
- Instead of food you have time left until the next event.
- these changes will be displayed as message to you after you end your round.
* As mentioned above there is NEW! bonus to stats system. With honor points you can upgrade yourself to have bonus to stats. Changing the hero will not reset your

stats. They are health +2%(5 honor), damage +2(5 honor) and haste +1%(5 honor). NOTE: Computer players will also upgrade stats.
* Added events. Every 1.30 mins a random event appears.
1. Moonlight.A moonlight appears for 30 seconds. During that time your hero turns into skeleton with 15% increased movement speed. when it comes it will be like:
Moonlight has appeared. You feel strange...
2. Mist. A mist appears for 30 seconds that will slow all units in that map by 30%. when it comes it will be like:
Mist has appeared. You feel exhausted...
3. Light Rain. You will regenerate +2 additional mana per second for the duration of the rain, which is 30 seconds. when it comes it will be like:
It's raining...

ADDITIONAL: Ofcourse the host can disable events by typing -eventson or -eventsoff. By default events are on. Event Timer will pause while not playing.
-
that will keep the game interesting :)

* Addded 4th event called Flourish: Heals every unit on the map every second over 30 seconds.

* During Mystic Moonlight skeletons are also invulnerable.

* I was thinking about adding some useful resource so instead of overall damage done you have Idols: every time you perform an auto-attack you generate 1 idol. You can use 30 idols to summon instantly an event by your choice. No player can generate more than 30 idols. Cannot be done while event is active. Idols are permanent(until spent).

* Remade Cleanse to be cast with the help of summy becaue the auto-casting function cannot be turned off.

* Computers will also use events.
* Damage done will reset after each round.

* The Rain and Flourish event restore 50% of their bonus over 30 seconds. That makes it more powerful.

Now the icon of the summoning stone for idols will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen(above the minimap) and only if you have 30 idols and there are no active events. I really had to think about this earlier.
* Fixed the broken ATC icons of rapid fire, killing spree and Chi Leap

design and gameplay:
* the countdown timer is now 10 after picking new character and 5 second after restart.
* You won't see HeroAI error anymore.
* Changed the priority of all units so when you select more than one your hero will be the important one.
* The computers' names are now numbered, so you won't be confused.
* The healthbar is now 7 bars..
* Your attack damage bonus will also add bonus to your spells, which is = your spell dmg + bonus points
* Reduced the damage of most classes.
* The Shaman,Warlock,Priest and Druid have changed models, icons and soundsets!!! (Because I'm maniac at accuracy and want all to have hero glow :D!)
* Monnlight event will make 1 illusion to all units now instead of turning them into skeletons.

hunter:
* the hunter's powershot has projectile missile now.
* the hunter's poison arrows deal 10 extra damage instead of 5.

mage:
* Instead of mirror image the arcane mage has arcane barrage!
* Arcane mage's arcane blast is now 2 sec. casting time.
* You can't wake up units affected from dragon's breath
Rogue
* the rogue's combo system is now different and allows you to play with him easier.
druid:
* Feral Druid's swipe requires 45 mana now.

death knight:
* Death knight's ghoul and gargoyle now have 800 hit points and have limited time + cooldown.

warlock:
* Now fel armor can be used only on the warlock.
* Affliction warlock has Haunt and Unstable affliction

paladin:
* Retribution Paladin's Blinding Light now has 2 min cooldown.
shaman
* The shaman has new totem model and the totems are now not targeted as wards.
* Lava Burst have 8 sec. cooldown.
* Chain Lightning deals 125 down from 175 damage.
Priest:
Discipline Priest now has Penance instead of holy fire

* Now you won't be able to summon your pet if it's alive. (Hunter, WArlock)

* Removed Bonus to spells from attack bonus :/

* Fixed the bug with feral spirit

* Fixed the bug with round ending

* Fixed the buggy weather events!

* Fixed the buggy healer restriction

* Added King's bounty UI!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(3.2 MB)

Last edited:
Level 14
Please do something who look the less possible to wow or warcraft 3 because anyone have played to some warcraft arena with default abilities and a wow player surely does not want to play to an remake of wow pvp in wc3.
Also why is it forbidden to play two healers vs two healers if some players would think to do it then it means that playing in a team of two healers is an fun option that should not be removed or that healers are overpowered and that you must nerf them (else there would be never only teams of healers).
Also does hybrids healer / something are categorized as healers

Level 8
Very nice and simple hero arena modeled after wow and its arenas. I am only able to test this in SP because of my cd key, but I imagine it would be a lot more fun in MP.

SP test notes:

I love the quick nature of the map and the replay-ability, but I found the AI & the terrain could use some improvement.

I found myself trying to nuke the enemies and run in the direction of my team mate. When fighting the rogue he didn't seem to want to keep me as a target and kept running away. My team mate some times found his way back into the gate sometimes. So maybe even a little more scripting to help them find their enemy targets easier & faster. Oh also the rogue vanished when he was low health and he didn't come back out when I killed his team mate, and there was a random Pandaren that spawned during one of the fights. (Demo lock, combat rogue vs Disc Priest, Balance Drood)

Possibly making the map more close quarters and maybe a couple spots with more raised height would be nice. Or maybe even other arenas that you can choose from or get placed in a random arena.

Also I think that the addition of some quick modes might be a nice touch. Like a fast mode that limits the use of 2 healers and a normal mode that allows the use of 2 healers, or anything in between. I think a speed mode choice maybe a good addition to help cater to anyone's preference.

I found it was also hard to run out of mana, but that may just have been my play style against computer opponents.

Level 14
For some reason it seems that the bots have more and more heroes with the time it looks like it when a bot have an hero outside of the main square he does not loose this hero and he can get another hero or something of this kind but also sometime you can not have any hero even if you picked one. also warrior seems grossly overpowered against bot (alone i beated two bots at the same time) and there is an hero who can permanently disable with hex because his hex have a cool-down of 10 seconds and a duration of 10 seconds there is many things to rebalance. And please make an harder ai as currently it does not spam at maximum speed the best abilities (for example it does not hex you at the maximum(It is not hard to make an ai who spams hex the more possible and it would really improve it))

The heroes in the choosing fields are just for decoration. If there are any particular misadvantages you must tell me what are they and for which heroes exactly are they.
I will fix the hex
edit: there is a field in the AI configuration for the distance the AI checks for enemy units, I just extended is an now finds the enemy heroes. I updated the link.

Level 14
You did not understood what I wanted to say I said that players and computers heroes are not removed from the game when you repick if they stay out of the main region and so that allow you to have multiple heroes at the same time for a player or computer and you should fix that by increasing the size of the arena region so players behind the initial gates who stay here have their hero removed because else it is an horrible bug who waste all the map.

Level 14
Also set a safe point for ai as it displays many errors messages because of the lack of it.
and you do not need heroailearnset and heroAItem as there is no skills nor items to buy or learn.
you can code an ai very simply instead of using an library as the library is not adapted to your map. for your map all you need is an ai who comes fighting the others and spam at max speed his abilities and that ai does not do that it have concepts like safe spot or fleeing from enemies toward the safe spot (which does not exists in your arena) and so it bugs.

Level 14
It does not cast spells (the spells are casted only thanks to blizzard ai) and it is not made for this kind of arena.
Reviewing the spells in the disorder.
The groups destruction in circle of healing should not be in a group loop but at the end.
and circle of healing cast leaks one group per priest.
In fact circle of healing is so bugged that you should replace it by a variation of summon water elemental who summons an dummy unit with an variation of the blight healing as an automatic spell.
The priest fear also is bugged it make group leaks.
Also guarded by the light of the paladin does not display the good values it heals 15 and displays 7
and beacon of light is not mui.
The rage system of the warrior also is not mui.
impending victory heals all the warriors even the ones who are not in your team.
the same thing for bloodthirst.
It is probable that it is the same thing for all your custom spells.
maybe you think that there is only one character of a kind but i have seen fights with multiple characters of the same kind so correct all those bugs.

Last edited:
I fixed guarded by the light and will look at the priest.
OK, the idea for the circle of healing is good maybe I just need to make it with healing aura?

Maybe you didn't notice, but there can be only one hero type for every player, this means I don't need MUI adn thsi solves all your problems you stated above.

Level 14
Also do not forget to check magic immunity for custom spells.
Death and decay can be made with an variation of stunting ward who summons an dummy unit who have permanent immolation.
The same comment for fire totem(do not forget that immolation deals his damage every duration of ability seconds so for base immolation it is 1 second but you can put 1,5 sec for fire totem).
chi leap can be replaced by a variation of scroll of speed who target only the caster.
Never forget initial mana setting in object editor (do not do a trigger who set the mana of a freshly created warrior to 0 instead set the initial value in the object editor to 0)

Last edited:
I did these things you said in last post, but, about scroll of haste, there is no line where yo ucan edin spell description :/

Also tell me if all hot keys work as their description says.

edit: the link is updated.

edit 2: updated again and i removed the messages from the AI :p

Last edited:
Level 14
You can use an modified version of the neutral hostile self frenzy instead of the scroll of speed ability.
Warrior charge leaks if interrupted.
The same comment for rogue shadowstep.
Also you could make of killing spree or sprint an modified version of the neutral hostile self frenzy.
And the rage loss trigger could be replaced by an negative illumination aura with the option to regenerate mana in points(Base wc3 abilities are so much faster and simpler).

I reply to this topic once more as I want to say that there are more fixes on the map, you won't see any error messages from the AI and they rush into battle easily.Download link updated. Also there had some interface and triggers edits. Let me know if you find any more disadvantages in the map.

Level 14
There is also this weird crystal at the middle it give to the players the feeling it should do something but it does nothing make it look less important and make it unselectable or players will really think they did not understood something.
And for death and decay you could make one dummy unit with the appearance and the dot ability at the same time it would work faster. and instead of making a trigger for summoning dummies you could use stasis field with the option of summoning the dummy who have the appearance and the dot ability and you set the delay before stunt to 16 and the duration on normal units (duration of summoning) to 15 so there is never the stunt effect and the aoe the range the cooldown and manacost to the values of your death and decay so you will see the circle before casting and you will create the good dummy unit for the good duration.
Again for circle of healing why making two dummy units while one with the good appearance and all the abilities would do the work with less use of ram and memory.
Also there is a bug there is two triggers who apply the dot of shadow pain so it deals 40 dps instead of 20 and you could use shadow strike (deals dot single target ability) instead of triggers.

Last edited:
Level 14
No scaling for the 3D Model have absolutely no effect other than graphical and if you worry about the immolation 3D model you can remove it in the parameters of your custom immolation.
and I said that the crystal is at the middle and that beeing at the middle is correlated with having an effect on the units around especially if it is selectable you can make it invisible or unselectable and it would stop making players wonder about the effect it could have.

Level 3
Hello.
I really like the map, and the idea behind it. I just tried it SP with 3 bots, and have some feedback for your. (Hopefully some you can use :))

Tested most dps classes.

First of all, what is the deal with all players turning into invulnerable skeletons and stuff? It just seems to delay the game for no reason and give the team with the most heals and biggest cooldowns an unfair advantage.
Second, when the skeleton form dissappears, I assume all units are supposed to turn vulnerable again? Well, for some reason 24/27 times they didnt, and I was forced to -repick or -restart in order to keep playing.

Game sometimes ends prematurely when 1 player dies on either team. Played 2v2, my partner died, and the other team won, even though I was still at full health.

Seems like there is a bit to many Magic Immunities in the game, rendering casters completely useless when their auto attack is type:magic aswell.

The buffs you can buy for honor, will be put on your hero while waiting for arena to open. If you buy additional buffs before door opens, the game will end with the message "No Cheating", when the original buffs is applied to your character.

Demonology Warlock:
Soul Fire Hotkey [Q] isn't working.
Fel Armor can't be used on self, which seems a bit silly if you ever played WoW and knows that it's a self buff only :)

Feral Druid:
Changing forms removes buffs and debuffs.
Pounce(From Prowl/Stealth) only works 1/10 times.
Swipe has no cooldown, which makes it pretty strong, but given the fact that the druid has a very low mana base it seems alright.

Restoration Shaman:
Totems can't be killed by most heroes, since they cannot target wards.
Healing done by healing totem is outrageous.

Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage:
Arcane Blast, Inferno Blast and Ice Lance are WAY to strong. Their damage is decent, no cooldown, no cast time and they stun for 0.25 seconds each, which makes them superior to pretty much all other casters. Their mana base is very high, allowing them to cast these spells a ton of times. The damage output from this single spell will bring down an enemy team in seconds. Needs a massive nerf imo. If not silenced instantly you will lose almost instantly.

Shadow Priest:
Mind Blast - Tooltip says 200 damage, but for some reason, the damage output of this spell is barely visible on your target. Looks like it deals less than 100.

Frost Death Knight:
Summon Ghoul - Has no cooldown and no mana cost, which makes it fairly strong. Incredibly bad ability vs affliction warlocks however, since they can kill ghouls in no time and spawn demons when they do. Also, if selecting both the DK and the ghoul in same selection group, it will always choose the ghoul as primary unit? Noticed the same on almost all summons. Not a bug as such, just wanted to let you know :)

Retribution Paladin:
I like this a lot, but 6 seconds of stun with 6 seconds disorient seems a bit too badass.

Rogues:
Recuperate seems a bit OP, healing 6% of max hp every second. In WoW, Battle Fatique removes more than 50% healing done, which makes it so much stronger here than it is in WoW.

Got this error several times(Only happened when skeleton/moonlight event started):
[HeroAI] Error: Couldn't find a safe unit for (Class), will run to (0, 0)
(Class)=Class of the AI it happened to. Happened to all AI's.

I hope it's usefull :)

thank you for your feedback man I will make updates soon. If you want later to review it you're welcome. +rep

this post also will be updated <

First of all, what is the deal with all players turning into invulnerable skeletons and stuff? It just seems to delay the game for no reason and give the team

with the most heals and biggest cooldowns an unfair advantage.
Second, when the skeleton form dissappears, I assume all units are supposed to turn vulnerable again? Well, for some reason 24/27 times they didnt, and I was forced to

-repick or -restart in order to keep playing.
I changed the funtion of the event to make 1 illusion to all units.

Game sometimes ends prematurely when 1 player dies on either team. Played 2v2, my partner died, and the other team won, even though I was still at full health.
This bug mostly happens if you play 2v2. I Fixed it anyway. Or at least I think so...

Seems like there is a bit to many Magic Immunities in the game, rendering casters completely useless when their auto attack is type:magic aswell.
Wel, dude, they are casters, yeah you may feel sad about it but they only attack with magic :D

The buffs you can buy for honor, will be put on your hero while waiting for arena to open. If you buy additional buffs before door opens, the game will end with

the message "No Cheating", when the original buffs is applied to your character.
I made this message just to stop cheaters from using greedisgood. I remade it.
Demonology Warlock:
Soul Fire Hotkey [Q] isn't working.
Fel Armor can't be used on self, which seems a bit silly if you ever played WoW and knows that it's a self buff only :)
Fixed

Feral Druid:
Changing forms removes buffs and debuffs.
I can't help it, sorry.
Pounce(From Prowl/Stealth) only works 1/10 times.
Yeah I noticed, increased a bit attack distance but doesntt guarantee
Swipe has no cooldown, which makes it pretty strong, but given the fact that the druid has a very low mana base it seems alright.
Raised the mana requirment to 45 s0 you can't use it too often because of the high mana requirment.

Restoration Shaman:
Totems can't be killed by most heroes, since they cannot target wards.
They are no longger wards.
Healing done by healing totem is outrageous.
I don't think so, the % healing is default blizzard, no changes.

Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage:
Arcane Blast, Inferno Blast and Ice Lance are WAY to strong. Their damage is decent, no cooldown, no cast time and they stun for 0.25 seconds each, which makes

them superior to pretty much all other casters. Their mana base is very high, allowing them to cast these spells a ton of times. The damage output from this single

spell will bring down an enemy team in seconds. Needs a massive nerf imo. If not silenced instantly you will lose almost instantly.
Hmm, about this, I decreased damage. However, even if there is no cooldown you cant spam it like hell, so yeah, it's ok.

Shadow Priest:
Mind Blast - Tooltip says 200 damage, but for some reason, the damage output of this spell is barely visible on your target. Looks like it deals less than 100.
Fixed.
Frost Death Knight:
Summon Ghoul - Has no cooldown and no mana cost, which makes it fairly strong. Incredibly bad ability vs affliction warlocks however, since they can kill ghouls

in no time and spawn demons when they do. Also, if selecting both the DK and the ghoul in same selection group, it will always choose the ghoul as primary unit?

Noticed the same on almost all summons. Not a bug as such, just wanted to let you know :)
Now the dk minions have 1 min cooldown and the minions have 800 hit points up from 600 so you won't take them down so easily.

Retribution Paladin:
I like this a lot, but 6 seconds of stun with 6 seconds disorient seems a bit too badass.
The only thing I can do about this is to increase the cooldown of blinding light to 2min. Remember that blinded units can be awaken on attacks.

Rogues:
Recuperate seems a bit OP, healing 6% of max hp every second. In WoW, Battle Fatique removes more than 50% healing done, which makes it so much stronger here

than it is in WoW.
I remade the combo points system, now the only thing that is increased per combo point is the duration of the healng.

Got this error several times(Only happened when skeleton/moonlight event started):
[HeroAI] Error: Couldn't find a safe unit for (Class), will run to (0, 0)
(Class)=Class of the AI it happened to. Happened to all AI's.
This will no longer appear, because the moonlight event is no longer skeletons.

Last edited:
Level 3
thank you for your feedback man I will make updates soon. If you want later to review it you're welcome. +rep

this post also will be updated <

No problem buddy, anytime :)
The map itself is very entertaining, so will follow the map, and test upcoming versions :)

Level 3
Tried the new version you sent me, but was short on time, but this is what I noticed.

-2nd round of the game. I was just dotting people up as an affliction warlock. When I dotted the first 2 targets, I got the "No Cheating" message and the game ended prematurely again.

-Affliction Warlock - Seed of Corruption - Can't be used on summoned units.

-If you place a demonic circle as a warlock and lose/win the match and then restart, it is still there.

-A bugged kill message will often appear. Instead of "PlayerA just ended PlayerB" it will be " just ended PlayerX" and end the match prematurely. This sometimes happens without anyone dying. It might be when a summoned unit dies, I don't know.
VEhteLc.png

-Mana cost seems a bit high for Chaos Bolt. 100 mana each, on a 300 mana hero, that doesn't have the most impressive mana regen :) Might need to buff their mana regen. In WoW their mana regen is outrageous aswell.

-When stunned, the "Chaos Bolt" ability turns into "Crow Form"(Logo and Tooltip). When the stun effect is over, it turns normal. (On second thought, it was the Death Knight stun that lifts you up into the air, so I'm guessing that you are using crow form to make the unit flying for the stun duration? That would probably explain why. Not gamebreaking or anything, but caught my eye :))

-Game crashed when I landed Ice Lance and Freeze at the exact same time. Don't know if it was random, or if was because of the abilities used.
lZoduSL.png

As mentioned, I was kinda short on time, so didn't have that much time to really play it through, but might take a second look later :) Anywho, hope you can use it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.