• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

arena bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
in old post :

Originally Posted by BeHo View Post
well as for squire ... :) you just need someone outside to help you priest or mage and then it is realy easy :) lure the orcs near the gate and then with the help of your m8 kill them(easyer with priest)
This is exploiting ... I might do something to prevent that in the next update.

1) in the 1.1i, my friend , squire obviously :); do the quest, and with my ranger, i cant do spell, u fix, but i can hit him, with normal attack !
2)my friend is die before killing the first mobs, so i kill this boss when he was dead, and when he will continue the quest, he just have to kill the second mobs, because the first one was dead, but he dont kill him, i finisht the 1rst one with my ranger !

by

Level 3
People are spoiling their own fun by cheating like that to be honest. Squire quest is one of the most interesting quest in Gaias, I would never let some lousy hunter do it for me.

Edit: But i would appreciate any hunter helping me pvp 1x2 in arena like that. =D

Level 2
yeah i know, but i kill him for fun, i thought my friend would be do the entire quest again ! he was dead .....
yeah i vote gulty, i help him in first time ^^ but that was just to test, and that work, so ....
i know its bad !! but what u want, we are human, we are exploiting fail :D !!
even if the squire quest is donable without help !

ingame or in reallife ^^ (to exploit system fail)

Level 4
Ah can i ask if there will be any other quests like these? I am really fan of them. They are best things i ve ever seen in wc3. Especially ranger's quest. I ve done them all with my first try so there should be harder ones if there will be any new. cmon they really fill the game with some soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.