• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archnathid_Range

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
scorpion arachnid archnathid
Contents

Archnathid_Range (Model)

Level 12
Aah! Finnaly someone made a normal scorpion without stupid fur. But here is a problem:
scorpion13ry.jpg

Any way this one is really cute :D. But way didn't you add all attack animations? Please att them.

Don't know what you other people think but I have always hated the fact that the scorpions in Wc3 has mouths instead of manidibles like real scorpions. Wanna do a remake Werewulf? 8)

Level 25
Real scorpions do have mouths. They're just small, and tiny, and not so huge as in the Archnathid. And lets just say I was lazy. They have the mandibles for snipping up food before it goes in the mouth

The hole appears to be part of an old shell-flattening that I never noticed. I made this thing's actual model AGES ago, hence why <_<;;

But really, this is an OLD model with a new skin

Level 3
Well not bad I might change the skin but its' still a pretty cool model. :) 心震えてた 明日の見えない夜
何も信じられず 耳を塞ぐ
君に出逢えたとき 本当の居場所見つけた
何気ない優しさがここにあって
僕等目覚める