• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archipelago

Archipelago

Description: The ancient Archipelago has always been hailed as a serene, placid land, bathed in the warmth of the sun. Only the indigenous know the secrets and perils of the islands.

Suggested Players: 2v2

Sunken Ruins

Map Size: 128x128
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Locations
Initial Exp. Gold Mines
Guarded by: 2 Hydra
1 A. Hydra
Merc Camp at upper Mid
Guarded by: 1 Stormreaver Warlock
2 Skeletal Orc
1 Stormreaver Hermit

Exp Goldmines, midgame
Guarded by: 1 R. of Depths
2 R. of Tides
2 Skeleton Orc

Fountains, facing Exp Goldmines
Guarded by: 1 S.G. Behemoth
2 Sea Elemental
1 Reef Elemental
West Island, Marketplace
Guarded by 1 D. Turtle
2 Giant Sea Turtle
1 Gargantuan Turtle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created by: Misha, Fixtures by Ken-E
Credits: -Kobas-'s Awesome Melee Map Tutorial, Misha for creating an awesome terrain for this map.
Don't forget to rate the map.
Please throw me your honest criticism in order for me to make it a better map
Changelog:
V.1: Public Release
V.2: Added easter egg.

169218-albums3218-picture55447.png

169218-albums3218-picture55448.png

169218-albums3218-picture55449.png

169218-albums3218-picture55450.png

169218-albums3218-picture55451.png

169218-albums3218-picture55452.png

Melee Maps
Altered Melee Maps

TO MAP MODS: I HAVE PERMISSION FROM MISHA THAT I COULD UPLOAD THIS MAP, WE HAVE AGREED THAT WE WOULD WORK TOGETHER. I INSISTED TO DO THE WHATEVER TWEAKING FOR IT WHICH HE AGREED. FUTHERMORE, I HAVE UPLOADED THIS MAP IN MY NAME BECAUSE THIS IS TO BE ADDED ON A MELEE PACK, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.

Keywords:
archipelago, islands, melee, Misha, best, Ken-E, Sunken Ruins, 2v2, Warcraft 3, classic, shells, sea, water, volcano.
Contents

Archipelago (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/08 20:59:15 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 15
would it be alright for me to use this terrain in my project? i do believe it sounds as though misha is the one i should be asking about this

Well, I, myself would be glad that someone would use this aside from being a melee map, it is a resource after all. But do ask Misha though, he made majority of the terrains and stuffs, I just did the tweaking and balancing.

would it be alright for me to use this terrain in my project? i do believe it sounds as though misha is the one i should be asking about this
lol now everyone wanna base their maps off mine? o_O lol
Well, I, myself would be glad that someone would use this aside from being a melee map, it is a resource after all. But do ask Misha though, he made majority of the terrains and stuffs, I just did the tweaking and balancing.
looks good, but perhaps you should've posted a quote of me agreeing on the whole thing, which i do, so let it at that C: