• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archimonde Sound Set 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Xetanth87
[Darky: This is a sound set - not a tool. What should I do? -oz02]
This will enable you to use an Archimonde Sound unitselection/unit response sound set by using replaced custom sounds.
The uploaded sounds have been edited to match unit response and selection. Refer to ReadMe for further details.
Contents

Archimonde Sound Set 1.1 (Binary)

Level 4
Crazy that I somehow missed this in my original search for other Archimonde Unit Sound sets. I mean I searched google, hive posts and tools for the word 'Archimonde', unbelievable that I missed it. Found it with google randomly just now instead. Anyways, I made my own Archimonde unit sound set, also based off his Warcraft 3 lines:

[Resource Release] Archimonde Unit Sound Set v1.0

Nintendoman_766's 2005 sound set and my 2018 sound set are remarkably similar, the biggest difference is probably that I didn't use the distorted sounding Archimonde lines from when he was speaking through the Demon Gate because I found the audio baseline inconsistency distracting. But both are respectable efforts and modders could prefer either or some combination. I released mine as a thread as deepstrasz suggested rather than tool like this one.