• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archers v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, this is simple archer arena map. Every player controls archer in one of the 2 teams. Each team has 6 archers. Every few seconds some creeps are spawning so u can farm if you are not so good at killing other archers. There are only a few of items for now because its the first version i published on THW. So enjoy it. I Need ppl who know how to make a leaderbord for kills and revive time and i need someone for good archery tactics and ideas! Just Pm me if you wanna help or send me email. [email protected]

Keywords:
Archer, Archer wars, Archers, Night elf, Elf, elfs, Hellwooker, Arena.
Contents

Archers v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
18:50, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the fuck do you ppl think u are??? somoeone spends his fucking free time to make map and u just come and reject it... maybe someone jsut like it ha? havent think about it? fuck u u son of a bitxch who the hell u think u are ?? if u have some problems go visit doctor oridiot u think u are god in this fucking THW well u are not so dont make me find u in real life... why would u reject my map?? common let me hear why? whats the problem i post a normal map working and playable! fucker screw your self idiot! .I. ';,,;' .I.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the fuck do you ppl think u are??? somoeone spends his fucking free time to make map and u just come and reject it... maybe someone jsut like it ha? havent think about it? fuck u u son of a bitxch who the hell u think u are ?? if u have some problems go visit doctor oridiot u think u are god in this fucking THW well u are not so dont make me find u in real life... why would u reject my map?? common let me hear why? whats the problem i post a normal map working and playable! fucker screw your self idiot! .I. ';,,;' .I.

Dude pls don't insult other users!
He didn't rejected your map, he CAN'T DO THAT he isn't MODERATOR!

You want to know what is wrong?
Where is loading screen and map preview at first place?

Damn dude!

Ok I tried your map!
Dude honestly what you expected?

What is bad about your map:
  1. Quest Log must be created! Rename it to map info, bothering menu whatever just create it and create these 3 main quest or whatever: MAP INFO, CHANGE LOG, CREDITS
  2. Now come gameplay! Where is LEADERBOARD, or MULTIBOARD ????
  3. Arrow fly on ground not above, wtf?
  4. Why I can attack other archers? (Ally or neutral ones when player don't play)
  5. WTF with memory leaks:
    • Archer 1 Dies
      • Events
        • Unit - Archer 0075 <gen> Dies
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • Wait 10.00 seconds
        • Hero - Instantly revive Archer 0075 <gen> at (Center of Region 001 <gen>), Show revival graphics
  6. Bad Triggers
  7. Terrain is simple:
    Add more tiles, create cliffs etc etc
    Change trees size!
    Stone/Wooden Bridge near World tree or whatever -.^
    Add environment doodads
    Add animals
    Add special effect doodads
    Add lightning effect doodads
  8. No GAME MODES
  9. No difficulties
  10. Only 3 simple abilities for each hero
  11. All heroes are same
  12. Game interface isn't changed at all
  13. Where is custom loading screen or map preview image
These stuff are basic, should I write more?

You should apologize to Barathrum, and work on your behavior!

Vote for Rejection
Map Reported

Level 16
Sir, you just lost the game.
No, seriously. You just came here and throw junkball to the pile of lost cause. People like you don't deserve any appreciation.

First of all, you don't need to flame everyone just because your map is going to be rejected.
You are clearly breaking a few rules, for example the description is lacking too many things.
Information, tips, screenshots, (video), credits, changelog,...
Then comes the request thing, I've already told you, if your map is not finished yet, then don't upload it yet.
Instead make a thread in the map development section or in the request section.

Again, why do you flame people when they just say rejected, you could just work on it a little bit more, and then upload it again.

I suggest you edit your post or you will be negrepped/temporarily banned or even perma banned.

Level 49

If you want a site where you can just throw your shit and no one will even bother approving OR rejecting it, go to EpicWar.com.

'Working' and 'Playable' is not enough, it has to be GOOD, not complete crap.

Level 31

You definitely need an anger management class.

First of all, hiveworkshop have quality control. The quality control of map resources was not like the good old day which it was quite lenient. The quality restriction have been improve as part of the progress to ensure every resources meet the min requirement.

In this case of yours, your map do not meet the min requirement to be approve. You do not even wrote a decent description with proper structure, how do you expect it to be accepted when you already broke the first rules?

The first priority for a map to be approve is "Does it follow the rules?" and then follow by the quality of the work. Who are the one who should be blame but you yourself when you click "I read, understood and adhere to the rules"?

Second, there is a huge differences between vote for rejection and reject it. Keep that in mind.

Third, you spend your free time to create map. So what's the big deal? So does majority of the people over here. The question is, are you dedicated and motivated enough when you develop your map?

Obviously he doesn't know that IP tracing never shows the exact location, actually it's pretty far away from where I live xD
He probably has no idea how to get my IP via hive workshop anyway

rofl.... this =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.