• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcaneKnight(HT&ike_ike)

596 triangles, footman animation set, texture by ike_ike, model by me, animations by blizzard. Made for the lulz.

MODEL UPDATED. Fixed the proportions a bit.

Keywords:
death, purple, pink, blue, knight, dead, undead, arcane, axe, axeman
Contents

ArcaneKnight(HT&ike_ike) (Model)

Reviews
23:23, 12th Oct 2008 Cavman: Lord_T: "Epic model, Functions ingame."

M

23:23, 12th Oct 2008
Cavman:
Lord_T:
"Epic model, Functions ingame."

Level 4
You should try to get a new screenshot, it looks like if he was squished to dwarf in the screenshot.

But to the model itself, I actually like it. Maybe I should find use for it :p

Level 12
That looks sick, although the top of the crown in the screenshot looks a little strange. He also looks hunched over like he's wearing armor thats too heavy for him.

Level 3
Hmm, looks good. Looks like a black knight or... Whatever you wanna use it for
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

Level 26
Wow... that is all. Actually, that is not all.

I personally had no idea what our beloved HappyCowman was up to, until he asked for a giant purple head. Although that failed to materialise, I eventually discovered this rather smexy model hiding at WC3C.

Anyhow, HappyTauren should get full credits for this, as the entire thing was his conception, and I just provided the (purple) texture. :D