• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcane Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Arcane Missiles:

-> this spell should only have one level <-

The abilit should be like arcane missiles from World of Warcraft
Some spell fact:
The spell fire 3 missiles per tick (delay between each tick should be 0.75 seconds) and a total of 4 ticks each tick should do 70 magic damage with a 5 seconds cooldown triggered when the last tick have dealt damage (if not possible to make the cooldown trigger after the last tick, give the spell a 8 seconds cooldown)

So basicaly:
1 tick (with 3 missiles in each) every .75 seconds for 3 seconds.
5 seconds cooldown after all ticks have dealt damage.
70 magic damage per tick.

The 3 missiles should b like in WoW and start at 1 point, then splitting up into 3 separate points at the side of eachother and then return to 1 point when it hits the target (abit bad explained)

arcane-missiles.jpg

(The purple glowing stuff is the missiles) ^^

i got the model of the missile on my computer so no need to download it

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 9
Let me dumb it down for all of you if you don't understand.

1.When casted, it should fire 3 projectiles every 0.75 secs for 3 secs. Or basically, four times.

2.Each projectile itself should deal 23.33 magic damage, adding up to 70 damage when all three hit.

3.The projectiles should come from caster to the point casted, turning 22degrees left and right on both sides excluding centre, then directly to the point casted when projectile has reached at least half way to point casted.

4.Cooldown of spell is 8secs. If cooldown is started at the end of spell, 5secs.

*Heres Mr Model in the form of Arcane Missle

Last edited:
Level 13
88WaRCraFT3 if I were you I wouldn't do this-it's forbidden... Go and see the forum's rules... WoW's models and animations are forbiden, because they're protected, and only those could use them and play with your map, who has a legal, working WoW account...
Are you crazy???? He want a spell. Like in picture, and i am asked him for model, what to use, not that one from WoW. Understood?

Level 3
the spell does not need to be Mui 'cause it's only for one player =)

Just make the spell with the firelord missile and i change the projectile! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.