• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arathi Basin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Septimus
This is my first map im making it as clost to the one in real WoW arathi basin. it is not even close to being finished, i still need to do the heroes abilities. but ive got some good things on there and just want to know if im doing well and whether i should continue making it. There is currently only 2 race. This is just a beta.

Keywords:
WoW, Arathi Basin, orc, human, CTF, battleground.
Contents

Arathi Basin (Map)

Reviews
13:45, 3rd Nov 2008 Septimus: Not close to finish ? Based on the terrain condition and the triggering. I have to agree with it. Infact, the whole triggering leak and it would cause a major lag to all the player. By the way, did you read the...

M

13:45, 3rd Nov 2008
Septimus: Not close to finish ? Based on the terrain condition and the triggering. I have to agree with it.

Infact, the whole triggering leak and it would cause a major lag to all the player.

By the way, did you read the rules ? It indicate the map section only accept beta version. Not alpha.

If you want to post a alpha version, go to map development instead of map section.

Here is a negative reputation for you to remind you to read the rules in the feature.