• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aragorn

Reactions: Dekarchos
Contents

Aragorn (Model)

Aragorn (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [-]Large file size downgrades this slightly.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[-]Large file size downgrades this slightly.

Level 1
Andurul is not that big...... :? u no aragorn cold carry it at his belt easly and that sword is far to larg other then that i think its a good modle 4/5

Level 4
hey foe some reason the icon guy i got isnt working and nerther is my singnature and yeah the icon i got from this website so the size is right can someone help me

Level 1
The face does look kinda funny :lol: but the rest is good. (i have seen this model in a map before, the sword isnt as long as it looks in the pic) the sword could also use the elven writing on it like on Anduril (just put some scribbles on it lol) 4.5/5

Level 13
well, i dont think we need more to say the sword is to big. so i wont say that...

a good advice i have is: make a search word LOTR, aragorn, fellowship. something so ppl wanting a LOTR model dont need to search the internet for 20 minutes per model!