• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS terrain

how does the terrain look

• sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• OK

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • good

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • great

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
so i was making this terrain for an AoS project im working on, and wanted some opinions.

these show what the base for one of the teams will look like

and no :p the sharks arnt just for show, they will attack you if you swim too high

Attachments

• NKR1.jpg
    NKR1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 190
  • NKR3.jpg
    NKR3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 187
  • newshipwreck.jpg
    newshipwreck.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Level 24
The tile variation looks great, but the fog looks a bit to blue for me. Probably would look better with a lighter shade of blue for the fog.

And it looks a bit dead. Can see some fish in there, but you need some more, I can basically only see fish around the edges of the screenshots, nothing in the middle. The doodads look nice, and it looks like its got good detail. Apart from that the only thing would be that it looks a bit weird having a sky in an underwater map. Other then that it looks nice.

Level 34
The water is too blue. If you give it more of a teal color it should improve it quite a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.