• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS name suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright so i know i have another aos before this LoEE that is being put onto pause until my co-creator actually wants to do something until then i found somone else seeking help into an AoS and we have come up with some unique ideas.

First things first I need a name suggestions allowed and u will get lots of credit!

The theme is Alliance Vs Horde

At the moment im deciphering if its going to be Lore Based or not!

One main unique thing im going to have that i think no one else has is "crystal gathering"
By that i mean there is two ways of winning the original way by defeating the enemy main structure or gather the four pieces of this spectral crystal will make the full crystal and the person who has the crystal will be "ethereal" wich is pretty much banished so the enemy team has a chance of retreiving it to their base who ever retrieves it first can win that way. And there will be four boss type Neutral creeps who are going to be holding each crystal piece and maybe a special item. You can compare them to "Roshan's" if you want from DotA thats what i refer to them for now.

But i hope my idea catches the appeal to you players for now i just need a name : D Thanks : )

Level 9
Here is my name Submissions:

Based on Alliance vs Horde:
Battle for Terretorium
Battle for the Survival
Fields of Blood
The Last Battle
Battle Ageinst the Dark and the Light
The Alliance ageinst The Horde

Based on Crystals:
The Leep for the Crystals
The Four Crystals
The Magical Crystals
Battle for the Crystals
Battle for the Lost Crystals

Based on Ethereal:
Battle for Power
(The) - Power of the Ethereal
The Lost Ethereal
The Ethereals Domination
The History of the Ethereal
Ageinst the Ethereal

You can also mix them together for getting other names..
Tell me if you like any ^^

Level 24
and u will get lots of credit!
I've always wondered whats supposed to be so appealing about this.

Also a little tip on the topic, the aos genre is dried out, the only way to create something new and good would be to perfect DotA, very very unlikely to happen tho. Keep that in mind.

New "unique" ideas arent what attracts the crowd, its how the game is performed.

Level 4
I've always wondered whats supposed to be so appealing about this.

Also a little tip on the topic, the aos genre is dried out, the only way to create something new and good would be to perfect DotA, very very unlikely to happen tho. Keep that in mind.

New "unique" ideas arent what attracts the crowd, its how the game is performed.

Actually the unique ideas can attract the crowd im trying to keep it simple but have little details that are unique and easy to understand so players dont get confused and fed up with the map im also trying to make it newbie friendly so players dont go in the map not knowing what they are doing.Which is a big aspect that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.