• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Anyway to Remove an Item from ingame when its Attacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need to Remove an item from ingame using a trigger when it gets hit by anything. Ive been looking through the GUI stuff, And Im beggining to thing That this has to be done in jass.

Anyone Able to help me out with this? (If theres a GUI way Great, Otherwise I know Next to nothing about jass)

This as close and far as I can get With GUI,

• Remove Item From Game
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (==) Attack
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Target item of issued order)

Level 4
heh,, Im using the HP for Item Classification System (Weapon,Shield,Armor etc) Since Im using the Level for Custom Drop. Thats why I need to remove the Item from game if it gets hit or takes any dmg.

Again is there anyway I can check what the unit is doing with jass? I want to see If its in attack Animation or something like that if it is then remove the item, If i cant do that then at the very Least I need to be able to get a units attack range.

Level 3
There is no damage detection system for Items as far as i know. Yet you can ask Bribe as to be sure in my words because i am not :)

Level 4
K well I guess I can do it a different way. IF unit targets Item, Store Current Item HP, If Item HP is less then Its Previous Current HP then Remove Item... Thanks Anyway.

(Im just trying to keep loops down at this point since i seem to be getting a lag spike in my map every 5-7 seconds)

Status
Not open for further replies.