• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I remove an item from a Neutral seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So I need to remove an item from a Goblin Merchant by trigger. I tried using Neutral Building - Remove item from Unit and Neutral Building - Remove item from all marketplaces and neither worked.

Then I read that you have to add the items by trigger first in order to remove them later, rather than adding them in the object editor. When I did that, no items were added either. What am I doing wrong? The Goblin Merchant is just a custom copy of the default Neutral one.

Last edited:
Level 7
I have changed that now but it doesn't achieve what I want exactly since the item now disappears once bought. Is there a way to add items to buildings through triggers with the Shop Purchase Item ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.