• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone on altar of storms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well i was wondering if anyone was playing on Altar of Storms.

A friend and I formed a guild there, the day after release.. and it was up to 200 peopl + but I became busy and our vent server went with my external hard drive.

since then our numbers dwindled. But, we plan on coming back.

If anyone is interested in our guild check out the webpage, or meet me in game... this is the first time im not named Sansui in a game.

Well anyway Pm myself(Bisoke), or my friend plutus.

We are the leaders of Ragnarok(we did not make the connection that it was a game at the time.) and are looking for a few good people to join, and have fun with us.

website... www.freewebs.com/sansuig/index.html

Level 22
I might take you up on this once character transfers become enabled. I have a lvl 60 tauren shaman that can use a home, and all the horde guilds on Vek'nilash arent that great, simply because no one wants to level up priests (so nothing but PUGs galore)
-VGsatomi

EDIT: err...well...I guess that was pretty hypocritical of me to ay since I dont have a priest, either :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.