• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anyone have a 3dsmax 4.26 model scene I could look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Basically put, I've been making models for years in Lightwave 3D I have an entire archive of nearly every starcraft unit (no marine firebat or medic) and most of the buildings. But theyre all in lightwave 3d, now I have 3dsmax 4.26 but the only sample scene Ive found yet was 6.0 which is incompatible. I'm not very good in 3dsmax yet. If I had a scene of a unit and it was fully finished with animations and such I could figure out how to use it so much easier. Can anyone help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.