• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Anyone cloud me me skins????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
any one plz help me make all the zoid's skin or Models!!!
need all of them
i mean all the zoid model or skin, want to use in my futuristic map as a pet
if anyone could make me them i will give +rep
send me a PM with the TM

Last edited:

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
I just googled it, it seems to be an anime or something like that.
http://www.google.de/images?hl=de&q=zoid&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I don't get what you mean witht he topic.

And threads like make me all of this and this are never good, it is very much work to do just one of these things and when you not even post for what you need them, you can't believe that anyone will makie something for you.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...48928/?prev=search=command%20wolf&d=list&r=20

models_2711_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Well the command wolf model is already here

need all of them

That's a lot of models just for use as pets... and yeah, you most likely won't get many takers here as this is more then just a simple edit or retexturing.

Level 8
awe i didn't know what zoid was at first but them i remembered it was a show from the like early 2000 round the time dragon ball z was taking a break. I hope you make your zoid game bro. and if you need help terraining ill be glad to help there. LONG LIVE MEMORIES OF OL SKOOL SHOWS.

Last edited:
Level 23
need all of them
if anyone could make me them i will give +rep
send me a PM with the TM

Well this could be used as a tutorial on "how to Write your request, so that there's no chance at all that this could be done!"

If I were you, I would take the commandwolf and be happy that there's a model slightly resembling what you want. In my opinion there's no other chance in having the slightest form of success with your request!

but i still need the zoids model, or maybe a skin, the command wolf isn't enough, it only fits 1 new pet
i need all of the zoids, including T-rex

Why don't you look at this logically.
Your NOT going to get all the zoids, I can guaranty your most likely not going to find a competent modeler that's willing to make a ton of very detailed zoid models just to be used as pets. Take what you can find and be happy that there are some out there.

We may only have 1 here, but you can at least try searching one of those sites that carries tons of anime models and seeing if any of them has gotten them - I can't exactly guaranty quality that way, as most of those models tend to be game rips with bad textures or animations, but you may find a few more like that.

What we do probably have here are a few mechanical creature models/skins - I know for a fact we've got a mechanical wolf model, a mechanical penguin skin and a few others.

Reactions: ZIR
Status
Not open for further replies.