• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any Pokemon Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've decided to make a Pokemon game similar to Pokemon World, just updated for the D/P generation. However, i really need Pokemon models. Any Pokemon model would do, and you don't even have to make the models just give me a link to one.
I remember there being a Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion, and Ghastly-Haunter-Gengar model set on the old site, but i can't find it anymore on this site, and obviously not on the old site.
I've tried searching high and low, and have come up with a small amount of models to show for it.
Any help would be extremely appreciated and credit will be given to those who just post links.
If you are up to making models, just choose a model of your favorite Pokemon.
Like i said, any and all models are greatly appreciated.
Also, post any ideas for the map here.

Level 2
Of course, I was just seeing if i could get any Pokemon models to mix in with the Warcraft III ones. I'm not expecting to get all of them, just anything related to Pokemon.

Also for any people who would like to share their triggers for Releasing, Catching, and Withdrawing Pokemon would also be appreciated.

Level 4
I've decided to make a Pokemon game similar to Pokemon World, just updated for the D/P generation. However, i really need Pokemon models. Any Pokemon model would do, and you don't even have to make the models just give me a link to one.
I remember there being a Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion, and Ghastly-Haunter-Gengar model set on the old site, but i can't find it anymore on this site, and obviously not on the old site.
I've tried searching high and low, and have come up with a small amount of models to show for it.
Any help would be extremely appreciated and credit will be given to those who just post links.
If you are up to making models, just choose a model of your favorite Pokemon.
Like i said, any and all models are greatly appreciated.
Also, post any ideas for the map here.
could u tell me when its finished? i like the pokemon maps. ty

Level 2
Everytime i click on the links now they say this resource is ignored...
I can't upload the models anymore...

Level 6
i have these models but i dont know how to add attachments:eek:
or i could email them to you??

Last edited:
Level 6
ive tried registering but its the resident registration number that is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.