• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any ability available like this? 1-) Unit Target 2-) INSTANT CAST

Level 25
what does it mean, "instantly"? That the caster does not turn towards the target? Or that the caster can cast the spell anywhere from the map instead of running towards the target? Or that the caster's current order is not interrupted (like what Blademaster's Wind Walk or Troll Berserker's Berserk abilities do)? Or that there is no time-delay between starting the spell and firing the spell's actual effect?

Level 17
what does it mean, "instantly"? That the caster does not turn towards the target? Or that the caster can cast the spell anywhere from the map instead of running towards the target? Or that the caster's current order is not interrupted (like what Blademaster's Wind Walk or Troll Berserker's Berserk abilities do)?
Yes. Like the berserk, mana shield, divine shield, wind walk, immolation etc etc..

Level 25
I don't think there is any such ability.
Perhaps what you could do is keep track of unit's current order and when you order unit to cast your spell, then just re-order the unit to continue on with it's previous order while at the same time fire the actual spell via dummy or triggers

Level 17
I don't think there is any such ability.
Perhaps what you could do is keep track of unit's current order and when you order unit to cast your spell, then just re-order the unit to continue on with it's previous order while at the same time fire the actual spell via dummy or triggers
Yes. It seems it is the only way. Thank you for your interest.

Level 17
what exactly should your Spell do? Some Informations would be nice.. Nichilus gave you 4 different examples and you only sayed yes…
I have already mentioned it in my post. What will happens when you cast mana shield, immolation, divine shield, wind walk, berserk etc etc? Nothing. Your hero not playing any cast, stop, attack etc etc animations. Nothing.
I want to make unit target spell like this.

Level 12
I was thinking of a Target System like wow Where you have a Target klick a Spell example Mana Shield and your hero throws a Fireball Or something

If you want a spell that does nothing Channel does nothing
And is flexible search for all infos about you can set channel to
No Target
Unit Target
Target Point
Unit Target Point

And it does nothing it can play Animations or not

And it’s the only Spell where you can change Spell ID‘s so you can have 5 Channels on one Hero all with diffrent Spell Id‘s and it doesn’t Overleap with the others